- A perfect blend of wild-caught New Zealand Blue Mackerel, free-range, grass-fed Lamb, and Green Mussel. Complete and balanced for all breeds and life stages.
- Blue Mackerel is a sustainably-caught fish from the pristine blue waters of New Zealand, rich in Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids.
- we add kelp as a natural vitamin and mineral source, New Zealand green mussel for natural glucosamine and chondroitin, and cold-washed tripe for increased palatability and to aid healthy digestion.
- Ziwi Peak Mackerel & Lamb may help on Healthier skin and coat, Joint health and mobility, Decreased food allergy sensitivities, Improved digestion, Weight management, Urinary Health
Mackerel, Lamb Broth, Lamb Lung*, Lamb Liver*, Lamb, Chick Peas, Lamb Tripe*, Lamb Heart*, Lamb Kidney*, New Zealand Green Mussel, Lamb Bone, Dried Kelp, Minerals (Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B1 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement)
- Guaranteed Analysis:
Crude Protein: 9.0%
Crude Fat: 4.5%
Crude Fiber: 1%
|Weight||Grams per day||Oz per day||Cans/day|
|1kg / 2.2lb||100||3.52|
|2kg / 4.4lb||159||5.6|
|3kg / 6.6lb||209||7.36|
|4kg / 8.8lb||253||8.96|
|5kg / 11lb||294||10.4|
|6kg / 13.2lb||332||11.68|
|7kg / 15.4lb||368||12.96|
|8kg / 17lb||403||14.24|
|9kg / 19.8lb||436||15.36|
|10kg / 22Ib||468||16.48|
Feed Ziwi Peak to your pet on a daily basis using the ration guide above. Puppies / Kittens / Pregnant or Nursing Females: Feed approx. double the amount indicated, in 2-3 feedings per day. It is important when changing your pet's diet that you have a slow introduction across a seven-day period. For your pet's health and well-being they should always have access to fresh, clean water.
- For more details, please refer to: Ziwi Peak Moist Mackerel & Lamb For Cats 6.5oz