- Ziwi - NewZealand premium pet food manufacturer with strict bio-security. Ziwi chooses to only source from humane, ethical and sustainably managed local farms that exceed the strict New Zealand government regulatory standards.
- ir-drying is a technique that has been used for centuries to naturally preserve meats, it provides a 21-month shelf life, naturally, without the need for artifical preservatives, sugars or glycerines.
- Gentle air-drying process: naturally preserves the nutritional value of 96% Meat, Organs, Bone and New Zealand Green Mussel that go into making Ziwi Peak Air-Dried cat food.
- Includes 3% New Zealand green-lipped mussel, a great natural source of glucosamine and chondroitin.
Chicken, Chicken Liver, Chicken Heart, New Zealand Green Mussel, Chicken Bone, Lecithin, Inulin from Chicory, Dried Kelp, Minerals (Dipotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Sodium Selenite), Salt, Preservative (Citric Acid, Mixed Tocopherols), Vitamins (Choline Chloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), DL-Methionine, Taurine.
- Guaranteed Analysis:
Crude Protein: 38%
Crude Fat: 30%
Crude Fiber: 2.0%
Chondroitin Sulfate: 1300mg/kg
Calorie Content: 5500 kcal ME/kg | 312 kcal ME/level scoop
- For more details, please refer to: Ziwi Peak Air-Dried Free-Range Chicken For Cats 400g
|Weight||Grams per day||Oz per day||Scoops/day|
1kg / 2.2lb
2kg / 4.4lb
3kg / 6.6lb
4kg / 8.8lb
5kg / 11lb
6kg / 13.2lb
7kg / 15.4lb
8kg / 17lb
Feed Ziwi Peak to your pet on a daily basis using the ration guide above. Puppies / Kittens / Pregnant or Nursing Females: Feed approx. double the amount indicated, in 2-3 feedings per day. It is important when changing your pet's diet that you have a slow introduction across a seven-day period. For your pet's health and well-being they should always have access to fresh, clean water.