- Made with Lamb from the farmlands of New Zealand. A staple source of complete protein, Lamb provides Vitamin B6, Pantothenic Acid, Phosphorus and Manganese, and is rich in Vitamin A and B12, Riboflavin, Niacin, Iron, Zinc, Copper and Selenium.
- Zignature's nutritionally correct ratio of fruits and vegetables rounds out the recipe with powerful antioxidants, and fiber-rich low glycemic carbohydrates.
- Physiologically Tuned™, limited ingredient premium food for dogs. Hypo-allergenic meat first recipe, with no Corn, Wheat, Soy, Dairy or Chicken, Chicken Eggs or Chicken By-Products.
- Zignature® is formulated to serve your canine companion’s needs by delivering the highest quality, well balanced diets. Its Single Animal Protein Formulas are extremely palatable encouraging a healthy appetite and providing high-quality protein for strong muscles.
- Ingredients: Lamb, Lamb Meal, Peas, Pea Flour, Pea Protein, Flaxseed, Chickpeas, Natural Flavors, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Sunflower Oil (preserved with Citric Acid), Dried Beet Pulp, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Salt, Chorine Chloride, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Poteinate, Cobalt Proteinate), Vitamins (Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement), Blueberries, Carrots, Cranberries, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite. Naturally preserved with Mixed Tocopherols.
- Guaranteed Analysis:
Crude Protein: 28% (min)
Crude Fat: 16% (min)
Crude Fiber: 6.5% (max)
Moisture: 10% (max)
Calcium: 1% (min)
Phosphorus: 0.9% (min)
Omega 6 Fatty Acids: 5% (min)
Omega 3 Fatty Acids: 0.9% (min)