- Piano virgin timber wood cat litter, a healthier alternative for both cats and owners! White wood is a natural product and it is dust free. O'KAT natural wooden litter comes from Mikkoichi-cho, Hamamatsu-shi, Japan, where many piano manufacturers are located. O'KAT wood litter formulas are made from quality virgin timbers especially felled for piano making.
- Natural, safe and healthy - O'KAT wood litter contains no chemicals or synthetic scents that are harmful to cats. Its dust-free quality means not only is your cat health improved but your living space is kept nice and clean.
- Naturally odor-controlling - The natural fibers bind and trap liquids and odors so they can't escape and the wooden fiber contains phytoncide that ultimately controls odor. This all keeps the litter box fresh without adding artificial fragrance.
- It quickly solidifies and Eco-friendly - With our own recipe of processing the natural piano quality timber, the urine can be absorbed easily and fast and clumps nicely. The urine clumps can be flushed in the toilet or used as gardening fertilizer.
1. Fill with 3-4 inches (7-10cm) of litter
2. Daily scoop the clumps. Urine clumps can be flushed into toilet, and stools need to be put in the trash.
3. 7L can last for 30-40 days for one cat household.
4. Monthly, dispose of entire litter contens and refill with new O'KAT wood litter.
- Ingredients: white wood powder, calcium carbonate (shell powder), green tea powder, cornstarch
- MADE IN JAPAN