- UTI-Free™ is a safe, effective, non-addictive natural remedy made of 100% homeopathic ingredients. Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, UTI-Free™ helps to temporarily relieve symptoms commonly associated with urinary tract infections and incontinence in cats and dogs.
- UTI-Free™ is made from a potent combination of three homeopathic ingredients specially formulated for pets with common symptoms of urinary tract infections like frequent urination and accidents. UTI-Free™ can provide support for pet bladder health and reduce straining, leaking, and dribbling in urination.
- Urinary tract infections in pets can cause urination to be extremely painful and uncomfortable. These infections are caused when bacteria enter the urethra, bladder, or any part of the urinary tract. They can lead to messes that frustrate pet owners and cause pets themselves to feel bad about their accidents.
- Urinary tract infections affect both dogs and cats, although they tend to be more common in cats. Female cats and dogs may experience more episodes of urinary tract infections because the urethra is shorter and broader.
- An increased frequency of urination, straining to urinate, or constant licking at their urinary opening could be signs of a urinary tract problem in your cat or dog. Lethargy or weight loss due to changes in appetite can also be symptoms of a urinary tract problem.
- The most common symptoms related to urinary tract infections include straining to urinate, urinating with pain, licking of genitals, cloudy or bloody urine, urinating only drops or in odd places, and loss of appetite.
- PetAlive is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. All PetAlive homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA-registered and cGMP-compliant pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS). PetAlive homeopathic products never contain artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals.
- UTI-Free is 100% homeopathic, contains these ingredients, and has the following indications (purposes): Berberis vulg 3X HPUS, Cantharis 6C HPUS, Staphysagris 6C HPUS.
- Berberis vulg 3X HPUS: burning pains, urine with thick mucus and sediment, sore sensation in the kidneys, pain in the bladder, urethra burns, preponderant effect on the kidneys and bladder, renal and lumbar pains.
- Cantharis 6C HPUS: intolerable urging and tenesmus, burning of the whole renal region with painful urging to urinate, constant desire to urinate, urine passed drop by drop, violent piercing burning pains in the bladder and urethra, pain before, during and after micturition; the patient feels frequent and irresistible urges to urinate.
- Staphysagris 6C HPUS: ineffectual urging to urinate, pressure on bladder, feels like it did not empty, frequent urination with burning in the urethra, burning pains in the urethra during or between micturition that stop while urinating, frequent need to urinate.
- Sucrose (inactive ingredient)
- How to use?
Granules may be sprinkled directly into the mouth or as an alternative mixed with a small amount of wet food.
First dose:On the first day, administer every 30 min for up to 6 doses. For the next 7 days, administer 2-3 times daily. Thereafter, administer 2 doses daily.
- Cats: 1 pinch of granules sprinkled into the mouth
- Dogs under 20 lbs: 1 pinch of granules sprinkled into the mouth
- Dogs 20-50 lbs: 2 pinches sprinkled into the mouth
- Dogs over 50 lbs: 1/4 cap of granules sprinkled into the mouth
- How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of Aggression Formula granules will last for 15-30 days, depending on the size of your pet and frequency of dose.