- ProsPet Drops™ is a 100% safe and effective, non-addictive, natural herbal supplement. Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine to promote prostate gland health in senior canines and male pets, ProsPet Drops™ supports healthy bladder and urinary tract functioning and helps to maintain a healthy urine flow.
- ProsPet Drops™ contains a scientifically chosen selection of herbs known to support healthy and routine bowel movements and waste elimination, especially in senior male dogs. Using a unique, therapeutic blend of herbal ingredients saw palmetto, cleavers, and echinacea in a concentrated liquid formula, ProsPet Drops™ provides support for prostate gland health and immune system functioning.
- Male dogs and cats have a prostate gland just like men do. In order to understand the implications of prostate problems such as an enlarged prostate, one has to have an understanding of the location and anatomy of the prostate.
- The prostate gland is found in male pets only. It is small, consists of two lobes, and lies just behind the bladder, surrounding the urethra and below the rectum. When a male pet is neutered, most of the prostate gland is removed. As a result, prostate problems seldom occur. Enlarged prostates often affect older intact male animals.
- When an intact dog or cat grows older, hormone levels of testosterone and estrogen can change, causing the prostate gland to swell. A swollen prostate gland can causes discomfort and pain, and makes urinating and defecating for your pet very difficult. Neutering male pets at an early age helps to stop normal growth of the prostate. If your pet is neutered later in life, after testosterone is removed, the prostate gland may shrink.
- Common symptoms include walking abnormally (like walking on egg shells), stiff rear legs or straight knee-ed, straining to urinate or pass stool and constipation, and abdominal swelling or discomfort.
- PetAlive is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. All PetAlive homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA-registered and cGMP-compliant pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS). PetAlive homeopathic products never contain artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals.
- ProsPet Drops is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients: Saw palmetto, Cleavers, Echinacea.
- Saw palmetto (Sabal serrulata) has been studied for its supportive properties with regard to the prostate.
- Cleavers (Galium aperine) is an excellent remedy for promotion of glandular health and also helps to support the functioning of the urinary tract and bladder. It has also been studied for its ability to support systemic cleansing.
- Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea) has been studied for its supportive properties with regard to the immune system.
- How to use?
ProsPet Drops come in convenient form. The drops are easy to administer to pets and may be mixed with food or a treat.
Mix with food or a treat 2-3 times daily as follows:
- Dogs under 20 lbs: 5-8 drops
- Dogs 20-50 lbs: 0.25 mL
- Dogs over 50 lbs: 0.50 mL
- How long will a bottle last?
One 60 mL bottle of ProsPet Drops will last approximately 80 days, depending on the size and needs of your pet.