- Kidney Support™ is a 100% safe and effective, non-addictive, natural herbal supplement. Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine to promote kidney health and urinary tract functioning in dogs and cats, Kidney Support™ supports symptoms of kidney problems in pets such as water balance and waste production.
- Kidney Support™ contains a scientifically chosen selection of herbs known to support your pet's routine endocrine and kidney functioning. Using a unique, therapeutic blend of herbal ingredients burdock, cleavers, and dandelion in a concentrated liquid formula, Kidney Support™ provides support for healthy blood pressure within the normal range and fluid regulation in dogs and cats.
- The kidneys have a number of very important life-sustaining functions. These include excretion, fluid conservation, and endocrine processes. The kidneys also filter waste products from the bloodstream so they may be excreted from the body via urine. If these organs do not function properly, waste products can accumulate in the body, which can lead to problems in your pet.
- The kidneys act as natural filters of the body, filtering out nutrients from ingested food and liquids, leaving waste to be excreted. Animals cannot function properly if their systems are not clean of toxins. The kidneys also produce hormones, including erythropoietin, which stimulates the bone marrow to produce new red blood cells.
- Causes of possible kidney problems include aging, infections, inflammation, trauma, and autoimmune conditions.
- Common symptoms of kidney problems in pets include an increase in water consumption and volume of urination, lack or decrease of urination, vomiting, diarrhea, loss of appetite, sluggishness, and poor skin and hair condition.
- PetAlive is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. All PetAlive homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA-registered and cGMP-compliant pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS). PetAlive homeopathic products never contain artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals.
- Kidney Support is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Burdock, Cleavers, Dandelion.
- Burdock (Arctium lappa) is well known for its ability to maintain balance in body fluid levels, and can help the kidneys to maintain their natural action of flushing out toxins. Burdock also helps to maintain blood sugar levels within the normal range.
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinalis) is a rich source of vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin A, D, and C, as well as various B vitamins, iron, lecithin, silicon, potassium, magnesium, zinc and manganese. It helps naturally to promote a healthy appetite and may also support the maintenance of blood sugar levels within the normal range due to its positive effects on fluid balance.
- Cleavers (Galium aparine) is an herb that helps to support all mechanisms of the urinary system.
- How to use?
The drops may be mixed into a small amount of food or added to a bit of water and syringed into your pets mouth.
Give 2-3 times per day at the following dosage:
- Cats: 2-3 drops
- Dogs under 20 lbs: 2-3 drops
- Dogs 20-50 lbs: 5 drops
- Dogs over 50 lbs: 8-10 drops
- How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of Kidney Support will last approximately 30 days depending on frequency of use.