- Your pet’s bladder is responsible for removing toxins and waste from the body. As our pets age, it is common for muscles in this area to become weakened, possibly causing urine leaking or common symptoms of incontinence in both canines and felines.
- If your pet is suffering from symptoms of urinary incontinence, puddles of urine can appear without your pet assuming a regular position for urination. Urine may also leak out when your pet jumps or gets up from lying down. It could even dribble out while your pet is lying down. Often the hair around the pubic area will be wet, or you might just notice a strong smell of urine when your pet is close by. Your pet could be unaware of the inability to retain urine, and may appear otherwise healthy if the underlying cause of incontinence symptoms is not due to injury or disease.
- Better-Bladder Control™ is a safe, effective, non-addictive natural remedy made of 100% homeopathic ingredients. Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, Better-Bladder Control™ is specially formulated to help temporarily relieve common symptoms of incontinence in dogs and cats. Better-Bladder Control™ also temporarily reduces common symptoms including frequent accidents, leaking, and dribbling.
- Better-Bladder Control™ is a powerful homeopathic formulation for addressing bladder and urinary system health in pets. Using a unique, proprietary blend of highly diluted and scientifically selected natural substances, Better-Bladder Control™ offers an effective and safe choice for healthy urinary system functioning, and support of urethra and sphincter muscle functioning in cats and dogs.
- PetAlive is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. All PetAlive homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA-registered and cGMP-compliant pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS). PetAlive homeopathic products never contain artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals.
- Better-Bladder Control is 100% homeopathic, contains these ingredients, and has the following indications (purposes): Cantharis 30C HPUS, Causticum 6C HPUS, Equisetum arv 6C HPUS, Ferrum phos 6C HPUS.
- Cantharis 30C HPUS: intolerable urging to urinate, piercing, burning pains in the bladder, irresistible urge to urinate.
- Causticum 6C HPUS: involuntary when sneezing, involuntary during first sleep at night, constant unsatisfied need to urinate, passes urine without noticing it.
- Equisetum 6C HPUS: feeling of fullness of bladder, frequent urging, involuntary urination, frequent, heavy micturition with pain during and after urination.
- Ferrum phos 6C HPUS: spurts with every cough, daily incontinence.
- How to use?
Granules may be sprinkled directly into the mouth or as an alternative mixed with a small amount of wet food.
Every 30 minutes for up to 10 doses. Thereafter, 3 times daily.
- Cats: 1 large pinch
- Dogs under 20 lbs: 1 large pinch
- Dogs 20-50 lbs: 2 pinches
- Dogs over 50 lbs: 1/4 cap
- How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of Better-Bladder Control granules will last for approximately 30 days, depending on frequency of use and the size of your pet.