- Thyroid Soothe™ is a safe, effective, non-addictive natural remedy made of 100% homeopathic ingredients. Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, Thyroid Soothe™ is specially formulated to help temporarily relieve common symptoms of an overactive thyroid in dogs and cats. Thyroid Soothe™ also temporarily reduces common symptoms including changes in appetite and excessive shedding.
- Thyroid Soothe™ is a powerful homeopathic formulation for addressing thyroid and endocrine system health and functioning in pets. Using a unique, proprietary blend of highly diluted and scientifically selected natural substances, Thyroid Soothe™ offers an effective and safe choice for healthy thyroid hormone production, and temporary relief of symptoms such as hyperactivity and nervousness in cats and dogs.
- The thyroid gland consists of two small lobes shaped like butterflies, one on each side of the windpipe (trachea) located in the neck. This gland produces thyroid hormones whose primary function is regulating and maintaining your pet’s metabolic rate, in turn affecting their overall health and wellbeing.
- Another hormone, called thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH), is produced by the pituitary gland and controls the production of TSH. If the thyroid is not functioning properly, there could be an impact on your pet’s body weight, heart rate, skin and coat, digestive, and reproductive health.
- Hyperthyroidism can affect middle-aged to older cats (between 4 and 22 years of age), seldom developing in dogs. When hyperthyroidism occurs, the thyroid gland is overactive, producing too much thyroid hormone and speeding up metabolism.
- Common symptoms and possible signs of hyperthyroidism include weight loss (even with increased appetite), diarrhea symptoms, vomiting, heat intolerance, a dull, dry or oily coat with excessive shedding, rapid or fast breathing, increased water consumption and urination, increased or decreased activity, and behavioral changes such as nervousness, restlessness, or feelings of stress.
- PetAlive is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. All PetAlive homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA-registered and cGMP-compliant pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS). PetAlive homeopathic products never contain artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals.
- Thyroid Soothe is 100% homeopathic, contains these ingredients, and has the following indications (purposes): Chamomilla 30C HPUS, Iodium 30C HPUS, Lycopus 6C HPUS, Nux vom 30C HPUS, Zingiber 3X HPUS.
- Chamomilla 30C HPUS: thirsty, hot and irritable, extremely sensitive, cold sensitive.
- Iodium 30C HPUS: rapid metabolism, loss of flesh with great appetite, hungry with much thirst.
- Lycopus 6C HPUS: a heart remedy used to lower blood pressure; action on the autonomic nervous system.
- Nux vom 30C HPUS: thin, nervous and irritable, cold sensitive.
- Zingiber 3X HPUS: great thirst and emptiness.
- How to use?
Granules may be sprinkled directly into the mouth or as an alternative mixed with a small amount of wet food.
Initial serving: Every 30 minutes for up to 10 servings. Thereafter, administer 3 times daily.
- Cats: Large pinch of granules sprinkled into the mouth
- Dogs under 20 lbs: Large pinch of granules sprinkled into the mouth
- Dogs 20-50 lbs: 2 pinches sprinkled into the mouth
- Dogs over 50 lbs: 1/4 cap of granules sprinkled into the mouth
- How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of Thyroid Soothe granules will last for approximately 30 days, depending on frequency of use and the size of your pet.