- Thyro-Pet™ is a 100% safe and effective, non-addictive, natural herbal supplement. Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine to promote healthy thyroid gland functioning in dogs and cats, Thyro-Pet™ supports symptoms commonly associated with hypothyroidism and underactive thyroids in pets.
- Thyro-Pet™ contains a scientifically chosen selection of herbs for maintaining the production of thyroid hormones already within the normal range, as well as support healthy energy levels and weight. Using a unique, therapeutic blend of herbal ingredients extract of nettle, bladderwrack, eleuthero, and astragalus in a concentrated liquid formula, Thyro-Pet™ provides support for thyroid and systemic health and functioning in dogs and cats.
- The thyroid gland consists of two small lobes shaped like butterflies, one on each side of the windpipe (trachea) located in the neck. This gland produces thyroid hormones whose primary function is regulating and maintaining your pet’s metabolic rate, in turn affecting their overall health and wellbeing.
- Another hormone, called thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH), is produced by the pituitary gland and controls the production of TSH. If the thyroid is not functioning properly, there could be an impact on your pet’s body weight, heart rate, skin and coat, digestive, and reproductive health.
- Hypothyroidism mainly affects dogs and rarely occurs in cats. When hypothyroidism occurs the thyroid gland is underactive, or not enough thyroid hormone is produced, slowing everything down.
- Some common symptoms and signs of hypothyroidism include weight gain, low energy levels, dry skin, and hair loss. Behavioral changes can also occur, including common symptoms of anxiety, sadness, and hyperactivity.
- PetAlive is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. All PetAlive homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA-registered and cGMP-compliant pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS). PetAlive homeopathic products never contain artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals.
- Thyro-Pet is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients: Extract of Nettle, Bladderwrack, Eleuthero, Astragalus.
- Bladderwrack (Fucus vesiculosis)
- Huang Qi (Astragalus membranaceous)
- Eleuthero (Eleutherococcus senticosis)
- Extract of Nettle (stinging nettle (Urtica dioica) and/or dwarf nettle (Urtica urens))
- How to use?
Thyro-Pet comes in convenient tincture form. The drops are easy to administer to pets and may be mixed with food or a treat.
Daily: Administer 2-3 times daily at the following dosage:
- Cats: 2-3 drops
- Dogs under 20 lbs: 2-3 drops
- Dogs 20-50 lbs: 5-8 drops
- Dogs over 50 lbs: 0.5ml
- How long will a bottle last?
One 59 mL bottle of Thyro-Pet will last for 15-60 days, depending on the size and needs of your pet.
- Warm reminder: Please contact us to check stock in advance if you need in urgent.