- Skin and Coat Tonic™ is a 100% safe and effective, non-addictive, natural herbal supplement. Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine to promote skin health and shiny, glossy coats for dogs and cats, Skin and Coat Tonic™ supports hair shaft and follicle health, and skin vitality.
- Skin and Coat Tonic™ contains a scientifically chosen selection of herbs known to support shiny coats, especially for 'show pets' before competitive events. Using a unique, therapeutic blend of herbal ingredients bladderwrack, dandelion, horsetail, and spirulina in a concentrated capsule formula, Skin and Coat Tonic™ provides support for liver, kidney, and thyroid functioning, as well as immune system health in pets.
- The skin is the largest organ of the body. Flexible and waterproof, it performs several important roles, including acting as a barrier, regulating influence between the outside environment and the controlled environment within our pets' bodies, as well as supporting the liver, kidneys, and intestines.
- An animal's skin is susceptible to many conditions, including itchiness, rashes, flea bites, dryness, dandruff, and wounds. Skin problems are common in a variety of dog and cats.
- Going hand-in-hand with our pet's skin is their coat. Shiny, healthy coats are regarded as a sign of health and vitality in cats and dogs. However, without proper care, the coat of any animal may become lackluster, brittle, and may even begin to fall out.
- While many factors influence a healthy coat, nutrition is crucial. The right balance of protein, carbohydrates, and minerals can go a long way to help keeping your pet’s coat healthy. Proper grooming for dogs and cats alike also plays a big factor. To remove matted, tangled longer hair, you may try using a special comb. Grooming brushes will help to remove dead surface hair and dead skin cells, also helping to distribute natural oil on the coat.
- PetAlive is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. All PetAlive homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA-registered and cGMP-compliant pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS). PetAlive homeopathic products never contain artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals.
- Skin and Coat Tonic is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients: Bladderwrack, Dandelion, Horsetail, Spirulina.
- Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) has been widely used in Western and Chinese herbalism for many centuries. This herb provides tissue support due to its high silica content. Silica is essential in the maintenance of healthy skin, bones, claws and fur. It is the main component in all connective body tissues, including the myelin sheaths around nerve cells and the membranes of the brain and spinal cord. It also contains health promoting compounds called sterols.
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinalis) is also a source of vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin A, D, C, various B vitamins, iron, lecithin, silicon, potassium, magnesium, zinc and manganese. It has also been researched for its ability to soothe the skin.
- Spirulina (Arthrospira platenis) is a single celled microorganism found in the sea and is widely used as a source of chlorophyll. Widely used for its nutritive properties, Spirulina contains protein, vitamins (including B12 and folic acid) and carotenoids. This sea algae has been used for thousands of years to support energy, the immune system and liver functioning, as well as all-around systemic health.
- Bladderwrack (Fucus vesiculosis) is a sea vegetable that is a concentrated source of minerals, including iodine, potassium, magnesium, calcium and iron. Regular use will also support skin and coat condition via thyroid support.
- Lactose (inactive ingredient)
- How to use?
Skin and Coat Tonic capsules may be given whole or opened and the contents mixed with food or a treat, depending on your pet's size and preferences.
For a quick 'beauty boost', an occasional 2-3 week course is recommended. Skin and Coat Tonic may also be used indefinitely on a daily basis.
- Cats: 1/2 capsule twice daily
- Dogs under 20 lbs: 1/2 capsule twice daily
- Dogs 20-50 lbs: 1 capsule twice daily
- Dogs over 50 lbs: 1-2 capsules twice daily
- How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of Aggression Formula granules will last for 15-60 days, depending on the size of your pet and frequency of dose.