- Allergy Itch Ease is a FDA-registered natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients known for their ability to soothe and relieve skin itch and allergies, as well as support the health and integrity of all cells and layers of the skin in cats and dogs.
- Taken internally, the ingredients in Allergy Itch Ease address acute skin problems in canines and felines, including eczema, irritated red patches, ‘mottled’ skin and itchiness. The ingredients also maintain the sensory balance of the skin and the supply of oxygen at a cellular level.
- Presented in a convenient dissolvable granule form, the tiny granules are easy to administer (even to animals that will not swallow tablets) and can be sprinkled on the back of the tongue and left to dissolve.
- Allergy Itch Ease is also an excellent companion to Skin and Coat Tonic™, as it helps to support shine and systemic health in the skin and coat. Used together, Allergy Itch Ease and Skin and Coat Tonic can address acute symptoms of skin allergies, such as itching and redness, and provide long-term support for the skin and coat.
- The skin has a protective barrier that helps ensure that animals don't constantly itch. However, certain harmless factors such as grass or food allergies can lead this protective barrier in the skin to weaken slightly and allow nerve endings in the skin surface to become irritated, causing a common itching sensation on the skin. Pets then tend to seek relief for their symptoms by scratching, which can in turn worsen the skin's condition.
- PetAlive is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. All PetAlive homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA-registered and cGMP-compliant pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS). PetAlive homeopathic products never contain artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals.
- Allergy Itch Ease is a 100% homeopathic formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Arum triph (6C), Chamomilla (12C), Cina (6C), Comocladia dentata (6C), Viola tric (6C).
- Arum triph (6C) has been used for centuries to support the skin and address itchiness, burning sensations on the skin and redness. This remedy suits those animals that tend to worsen in the wind and have skin issues with the change of seasons.
- Viola tric (6C) is known for its ability to help common afflictions of the skin. This remedy is particularly beneficial when addressing common itchiness that pops up over different parts of the body. In addition, it also helps stimulate general routine detoxification.
- Comocladia dentata (6C) is used in homeopathy to address redness of the skin. This remedy also helps calm commonly inflamed or irritated tissue.
- Chamomilla (12C) has been used as a soothing remedy for centuries. This well-known remedy in homeopathic potency suits animals that tend to scratch during the day but more frequently at night.
- Cina (6C) is used to support the skin from the inside out on a cellular level. It is also frequently recommended for animals that tend to twitch and jump in an agitated fashion – as so often happens when your pet's skin is itchy and irritated.
- How to use?
Granules may be sprinkled directly into the mouth or as an alternative mixed with a small amount of wet food.
First dose: Every 30 minutes for up to ten doses. Thereafter, three times daily.
- Cats: 1 pinch
- Dogs under 20 lbs: 1 pinch
- Dogs 20-50 lbs: 2 pinches
- Dogs over 50 lbs: 1/4 cap
- How long until I see results?
Because Allergy Itch Ease is 100% homeopathic, it begins working quickly after just the first dose to soothe and calm the skin irritations, itching and inflammation. While some animals begin to show an almost immediate improvement that increases over time, others will see positive results after 3-5 days. For long-term support of the skin, Skin and Coat Tonic is recommended.
- How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of Allergy Itch Ease (20g) will last for approximately 30 days, depending on frequency of use and the size of your pet.