- YuMEGA Show Dog is a unique blend of the finest Omega 3 and 6 oils combined with Lutein, Lecithin and natural Vitamin E to promote dog skin condition, enhance show coat and promote eye health in show dogs – you’ll see the difference in as little as 3-6 weeks.
- In a nutshell, YuMEGA Show Dog provides specialist nutrition to improve dog skin condition and help your show dog achieve their best-ever performance.
- YuMEGA Show Dog includes Lecithin to promote coat growth and condition. Lecithin is a great source of phospholipids – a vital component for each and every strand of hair. It’s also packed with 50% more GLA than standard YuMEGA Dog. This essential nutrient helps to provide strength and support to hair follicles, providing a healthy foundation for plentiful growth.
- Your dog’s skin is renewing and replenishing all the time. However, if this process isn’t working well, you may spot signs of poor skin health, like flaking and dryness. Our unique blend of Omega 6 – naturally sourced from Borage (starflower) – supports and nourishes your dog’s skin, aiding the natural renewal process.
- YuMEGA Show Dog also contains added Omega 3 DHA and Lutein, so you can be sure you’re providing key nutrients to support healthy eyes with show-winning sparkle.
- Here at Lintbells, we source Omega 3 & 6 oils very carefully. After tracking down the very finest Golden Flax and Borage (Starflower) seeds, we use a cold-press extraction method to carefully process oil. It’s like producing the best virgin olive oil – and we bottle straight away for freshness. Then we add Vitamin E from natural plant sources to mop up free radicals, and maintain the quality of the oil as you store it.
- This top quality supplement also contains the finest 100% Salmon oil. From fishing boat to bottle-ready oil, it takes less than an hour to process, so you can be sure your dog’s getting the freshest, most effective skin-soothing goodness – fresh from the crystal clear fjords of Norway.
- Ingredients: Golden Flax, Lecithin, Lutein, Salmon Oil, Starflower, Vitamin E