- Sinu-Rite™ is a safe, effective, non-addictive natural remedy made of 100% homeopathic ingredients. Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, Sinu-Rite™ is specially formulated to help temporarily relieve symptoms of sinus infections in dogs and cats. Sinu-Rite™ also effectively relieves symptoms such as nasal congestion due to allergies, sneezing, and runny nose.
- Sinu-Rite™ is a powerful homeopathic formulation for addressing discomfort associated with symptoms of sinus infections and acute sinusitis. Using a unique, proprietary blend of highly diluted and scientifically selected natural substances, Sinu-Rite™ offers an effective and safe choice for easier breathing, nasal decongestion, and facial pressure.
- An animal’s sinuses are air chambers in the bone behind the area above their eyes and behind the cheeks. A sinus infection occurs when the lining of the sinus passages in the nasal cavity become inflamed.
- Inside the sinuses are tiny hair-like projections called cilia, which help to move mucus produced by the sinus toward a tiny hole (the ostium) for drainage, helping to keep the sinuses clear.
- Congestion can be caused by a number of factors, including a cold, bacterial or viral infection, changes in temperature, pollution or chemical fumes, and an allergy attack from dust, pollen, or other environmental allergens. Cats with sinus problems may stop eating due to a decrease in their sense of smell.
- When an animal has a cold or allergy attack, his or her sinuses become inflamed or infected, and drainage cannot occur. Pets that suffer from allergies, asthma, or a weak immune system are more prone to sinus problems. An animal with a sinus infection may experience pain or pressure in the forehead and around the eyes, a stuffy or runny nose, and even fever.
- A sinus infection or acute sinusitis commonly lasts 10-14 days. If symptoms are still present after two weeks, please consult a healthcare provider.
- PetAlive is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. All PetAlive homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA-registered and cGMP-compliant pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS). PetAlive homeopathic products never contain artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals.
- Sinu-Rite is 100% homeopathic, contains these ingredients, and has the following indications (purposes): Glycyrrhiza 3X HPUS, Kali bic 30C HPUS, Nat mur 6X HPUS, Sambucus nig 3X HPUS, Pulsatilla 30C HPUS
- Nat mur 6X HPUS: breathing difficult, discharge watery, sneezing, loss of smell and taste, excessive flow of mucous.
- Pulsatilla 30C HPUS: loss of smell, mucous, thick, non-irritating nasal discharge.
- Kali bic 30C HPUS: discharge, thick, ropey; loss of smell, inability to breathe through nose, sneezing.
- Glycyrrhiza 3X HPUS: expectorant.
- Sambucus nig 3X HPUS: dry, spasmodic cough; nose blocked up.
- How to use?
Sinu-Rite tablets may be given whole or crushed and mixed with food or a treat, depending on your pet's size and preferences.
- Cats: 1 tablet 3-5 times daily
- Dogs under 20 lbs: 1 tablet 3-5 times daily
- Dogs 20-50 lbs: 2 tablets 3-5 times daily
- Dogs over 50 lbs: 3 tablets 3-5 times daily
- How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of Sinu-Rite contains 180 tablets and will last between 1 and 6 weeks, depending on the size and dosage needs of your pet.