- Respo-K™ is a safe, effective, non-addictive natural remedy made of 100% homeopathic ingredients. Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, Respo-K™ helps to temporarily relieve symptoms of respiratory infection and colds, acting as a decongestant, in cats and dogs.
- Respo-K™ is a powerful homeopathic formulation for addressing discomfort associated with your pet's respiratory problems. Using a unique, proprietary blend of five highly diluted and scientifically selected natural substances, Respo-K™ provides an effective and safe choice for easier breathing, nasal decongestion, and lung functioning.
- A respiratory infection is an infection of the nose, throat, and upper airways. Respiratory infections affect pets similarly to humans suffering from symptoms of a cold, flu, or chest and sinus problems. Although respiratory infections tend to be more common in cats, dogs are susceptible as well.
- Very often respiratory symptoms such as coughing, sneezing or nasal congestion develops as a result of a bacterial, viral, or fungal infection. However, in cats and dogs, cold and flu symptoms occur as a result of a virus.
- Everyday occurrences, such as going to the dog park or taking your cat to the groomer, can result in your pet catching a cold and quickly beginning to show symptoms. Additionally, if he or she is showing signs of respiratory irritation or nasal discharge, germs can be transferred between pet if they share the same toys or food bowl.
- Common symptoms for pets include congestion, coughing, sneezing, runny nose or eyes, difficulty breathing, loss of appetite, and lethargy.
- PetAlive is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. All PetAlive homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA-registered and cGMP-compliant pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS). PetAlive homeopathic products never contain artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals.
- Respo-K is 100% homeopathic, contains these ingredients, and has the following indications (purposes): Calc sulph 6C HPUS, Ferrum phos 6C HPUS, Hepar sulph calc 12C HPUS, Sambucus nig 3X HPUS, Verbascum 3X HPUS.
- Calc sulph 6C HPUS: cough, fever.
- Ferrum phos 6C HPUS: congestion of the lungs, hard dry cough.
- Hepar sulph calc 12C HPUS: dry hoarse cough, loose rattling cough, raucous barking cough.
- Sambucus nig 3X HPUS: suffocative cough, obstruction of the nose, hoarseness with thick, sticky mucous in the larynx.
- Verbascum 3X HPUS: hoarse, soreness in the pharynx.
- How to use?
Respo-K tablets may be given whole or crushed and mixed with food or a treat, depending on your pet's size and preferences.
Administer 3-5 times daily for 10-15 days as follows:
Continue for 3-5 days after the desired effect has been achieved.
- Cats: 1 tablet
- Dogs under 20 lbs: 1 tablet
- Dogs 20-50 lbs: 2 tablets
- Dogs over 50 lbs: 3 tablets
- How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of Respo-K tablets will last 12-36 days, depending on the size and dosage needs of your pet.