- KC-Defense is a safe, non-addictive, 100% natural homeopathic OTC medicine formulated especially for pets to relieve and soothe kennel cough and other respiratory tract infections. It may be used before visits to the vet, kennels, catteries, etc. or acutely to address an active infection.
- KC-Defense is also an excellent companion remedy to homeopathic Respo-K™, as it relieves the symptoms of colds and respiratory infections in pets. Used together, KC-Defense and Respo-K can provide immediate symptomatic relief of respiratory infections and kennel cough in pets, and improve long-term respiratory health by strengthening the immune system and promoting optimal lung functioning.
- KC-Defense comes in convenient, dissolvable granule form. Safe and easy to administer, these pleasant tasting granules are simply sprinkled on your pet's tongue and rapidly absorbed in the mouth.
- Kennel cough is a highly contagious upper respiratory infection that often affects animals that are kept in a confined space such as boarding kennels, dog shows or veterinary hospitals.
- Symptoms include a persistent dry hacking cough or bouts of deep harsh coughing often followed by gagging, which may produce a foamy mucus.
- PetAlive is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. All PetAlive homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA-registered and cGMP-compliant pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS). PetAlive homeopathic products never contain artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals.
- KC-Defense is a 100% homeopathic formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Bryonia (6C), Echinacea purp (3X), Ferrum phos (6C), Kali sulph (6C), Mag phos (6C), Plantago (3X), Sucrose.
- Plantago (3X) is a homeopathic remedy that is well known for treating dry coughs. It is also an effective expectorant and anti-catarrhal and helps to expel mucus build up in the lungs.
- Bryonia (6C) is a proven natural remedy which is very effective for the treatment of coughs and dry mucus membranes, as well as the clearing of mucus from the chest.
- Echinacea purp (3X) is one of the top selling ingredients for the treatment of colds, flu and other viral infections.
- Ferrum phos (6C) is one of the most important biochemic tissue salts to use when there is any infection or inflammation in the body. It helps to distribute iron and oxygen throughout the body, strengthen cell walls and fight infection.
- Kali sulph (6C) is a biochemic tissue salt that is essential for distributing life, giving oxygen throughout the body and keeping cell membranes in peak health.
- Mag phos (6C) is a natural painkiller and antispasmodic and is very helpful for bronchial spasms and other forms of spasmodic cough.
- Sucrose (inactive ingredient)
- How to use?
KC-Defense comes in convenient dissolvable granule form. The tiny granules are easy to administer to pets of all sizes and personalities with no fuss or bother! Administer every hour for up to 10 doses. Thereafter, administer 3 times daily for 14-21 days.
- Cats: Large pinch of granules sprinkled into the mouth
- Dogs under 20 lbs: Large pinch of granules sprinkled into the mouth
- Dogs 20-50 lbs: 2 pinches sprinkled into the mouth
- Dogs over 50 lbs: 1/4 cap of granules sprinkled into the mouth
- How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of KC-Defense will last for 15-30 days, depending on the size and needs of your pet.