- AmazaPet™ is a safe, effective, non-addictive natural remedy made of 100% homeopathic ingredients. Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, AmazaPet™ is specially formulated to help temporarily relieve common symptoms of asthma in dogs and cats. AmazaPet™ also effectively relieves symptoms such as wheezing, chest discomfort, and rapid, labored breathing.
- AmazaPet™ is a powerful homeopathic formulation for addressing poor respiratory functioning and promoting healthy lungs. Using a unique, proprietary blend of highly diluted and scientifically selected natural substances, AmazaPet™ offers an effective and safe choice for easier breathing, healthy respiratory functioning, and comfort.
- Few things are more distressing than seeing your pet struggle to breathe through an acute coughing or wheezing episode. Everyday activities such as playing fetch outside could suddenly be too much for a dog; certain brands of litter may cause a cat to cough uncontrollably. Other symptoms of poor respiratory functioning can range from loss of appetite or weight and shortness of breath, all of which can lessen your pet’s quality of life.
- Dogs and cats of all ages may suffer from asthma, but it is more prevalent in younger or middle-aged pets. Many asthma attacks can be triggered by allergens in the environment. Mild cases of asthma might even go unnoticed or, in the case of cats, get misinterpreted as a furball. Mild cases can present as nothing more than a dry, hacking cough, possibly progressing to wheezing sounds becoming more obvious when your pet exhales.
- You may notice shallow, rapid, labored breathing with marked movement of the abdomen. Your pet is trying to breathe in more air. Cats, for example, tend to extend their heads, possibly even adopting a praying position with elbows extended away from the chest.
- Episodes of asthma can be triggered by allergens and stress. Some common allergens can include grass and tree pollens, fire smoke, cigarette smoke, fumes from cars and factories, dust (especially from cat litter), and aerosols of various sorts like perfumes, deodorants, and flea sprays.
- PetAlive is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. All PetAlive homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA-registered and cGMP-compliant pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS). PetAlive homeopathic products never contain artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals.
- AmazaPet is a 100% homeopathic formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Althea (2X), Arsenicum alb (30C), Inula (2X), Kali mur (6X), Mag phos (8X), Phos (30C).
- Althea (2X) is another effective respiratory remedy. It has been studied for its supportive action on respiratory health.
- Arsenicum alb (30C) is a natural remedy effective for assisting the body in coping with cold air in the early morning. Arsen alb also has a variety of other benefits, and promotes clear and healthy eyes, noses and chests, while providing a soothing influence to all body systems.
- Inula (2X) has been used by homeopaths for centuries to address acute respiratory symptoms, as well as for the digestive system. It is a respected homeopathic remedy to keep chests, noses and throats clear and healthy. In addition, this ingredient has been studied for its calming effects.
- Kali mur (6X) is another biochemic tissue salt. Kali mur is well-known for its soothing and clarifying effect and also helps to improve liver functioning and strengthen blood and nerve tissue.
- Mag phos (8X) is a biochemic tissue salt used for rapid response when promoting clear air passages.
- Phos (30C) is a well-known natural remedy for the respiratory system and throat, as well as an excellent tonic for the nervous system.
- How to use?
AmazaPet tablets may be given whole or crushed and mixed with food or a treat, depending on your pet's size and preferences.
- Cats and Dogs under 20 lbs: 1 tablet 3-5 times daily
- Dogs 20-50 lbs: 2 tablets 3-5 times daily
- Dogs over 50 lbs: 3 tablets 3-5 times daily
Dosages may be repeated more frequently when needed for extra support. For more frequent dosing, use 1 tablet every 20-30 minutes for up to 10 doses.
- AmazaPet Drops may be given whole or crushed and mixed with food or water, depending on your pet's size and preferences.
- Cats and Dogs under 20 lbs: 4-6 drops 2-3 times daily
- Dogs 20-50 lbs: 0.25ml 2-3 times daily
- Dogs over 50 lbs: 0.5ml 2-3 times daily
- If pet is pregnant or nursing, ask a health professional before use. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care professional. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
- How long until I see results?
Because AmazaPet is 100% homeopathic, it gets to work immediately at a cellular level - supporting the animal upon the first dose. Within a few doses, the respiratory system is supported. While some animals need only a single dose, others may require additional doses, depending on factors such as the age and size of the animal. Most pets will begin responding to AmazaPet very quickly, often after one or two doses. Response times vary from animal to animal, based on physiological composition and other circumstances - some animals see results after 3-5 days.
- How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of AmazaPet contains 180 tablets will last 12-36 days, depending on the size and dosage needs of your pet.