- Meal Free Dry Food - RAWZ uses only dehydrated chicken as our natural concentrated protein source. Our dehydrated chicken has a higher P.E.R. Value (Protein Efficiency Ratio) than rendered meals. It is gently cooked at much lower temperatures, which helps retain protein and amino acids, keeping the protein in a more natural state.
- RAWZ has 12% fat naturally present, which we feel is a thoughtful level for today’s moderately active pet. Most fats are added to pet foods to enhance palatability. Comprised of gently cooked meat, RAWZ is highly palatable without the need for added fats.
- Carbohydrates are an essential part of a balanced diet, but just like humans, regularly consuming foods high in carbohydrates can lead to poor health. Some conventional pet foods are comprised of over 50% carbohydrates and even range up to 40% in some grain-free pet foods. Instead of grains and potatoes, we use alternative sources such as pea starch, which has a lower glycemic index and is an excellent source of insoluble fiber.
- Moderate fat and lower carbohydrate levels can help prevent some of the most prevalent health issues found in our pets today: obesity and diabetes.
- Made with human grade, gently cooked, minimally processed ingredients. RAWZ is gently cooked in smaller batches to a level that ensures food safety, and nothing more. The moisture in our fresh poultry and fish supply everything needed to cook the food in their own juices.
- RAWZ’s high meat formula contains reduced carbohydrates, while providing healthy levels of quality, highly digestible protein and a thoughtful amount of naturally occurring fat. This makes RAWZ an ideal option for overweight pets or those simply looking to maintain an already existing healthy weight.
Dehydrated Chicken, Dehydrated Deboned Chicken (Source Of Glucosamine And Chondroitin Sulfate), Chicken, Turkey, Chicken Liver, Turkey Liver, Turkey Hearts, Pea Starch, Tapioca Starch, Dried Peas, Dried Egg Product, Flaxseeds, Natural Chicken Flavor, Dried Tomato Pomace, Salt, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, d-calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Acetate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid), Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Calcium Carbonate, Manganous Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Carbonate, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide), Mixed Tocopherols (Preservative), Taurine, Citric Acid (Preservative), Rosemary Extract
- Guaranteed Analysis:
Protein: 40% (min)
Fat: 12% (min)
Fiber: 4% (max)
Moisture: 10% (max)
Calcium: 1.5% (min)
Phosphorus: 1% (min)
Vitamin E: 100 IU/kg (min)
Taurine: 1500 mg/kg (min)
Omega-6 Fatty Acids: 2.5% (min)
Omega-3 Fatty Acids: 0.75% (min)
Glucosamine: 500 mg/kg (min)
Chondroitin Sulfate: 800 mg/kg (min)