- PetzLife Oral Care is a complete, all-natural solution to your pet’s oral care needs. It is GUARANTEED to break down plaque and tartar, work under the gum line to help heal gum tissue, and kill the bacteria that causes bad breath. So whether your pet has bad tartar build-up, has red inflamed gums, or just plain old stinky breath... PetzLife is your solution!
- Our Oral Care Gel is specially formulated to Eliminate Plaque, Remove Tartar, Reverse Gum Disease and Freshen Breath immediatly. All Natural, Veterinarian Recommended and best of all NO BRUSHING REQUIRED!
- Spray or Gel?
You may be wondering which is best for your pet…. PetzLife spray or gel? Both work equally as well. It really depends on your comfort level in working with your pet.
Gel Tips: Apply gel onto fingers and wipe onto the animals teeth and gums. Even wiping on the outside of your animals lips will do the trick as they will naturally want to lick it off. For cats, you may dab gel on top of their paw as they will lick it off as well.
Spray Tips: For best results, hold animals lip up and spray directly onto the gum line. Do not worry if you cannot spray gum line directly as the product will still work with the saliva as the animal licks it around.
- Grape Seed Extract helps prevent dental plaque, mitigate oral and gum diseases and contains Proanthocyanidins (Potent antioxidant properties).
- Grapefruit Seed Extract is high in vitamin C, E and bioflavonoids, excellent at alkalizing body fluids, reduces periodontal inflammation and detoxifies, enhances and supports immune function.
- Thyme oil helps control the pathogenic organisms responsible for tooth decay, gingivitis, and bad breath.
- Neem oil helps prevent bacteria from adhering to teeth (reduce plaque), helps prevent and reverse gum disease and serves as a natural breath freshener with antibacterial properties.
- Peppermint oil yields very potent antiseptic properties, helps to battle bad breath bacteria and contains omega-3 fatty acids, Vitamin A and Vitamin C.
Removing buildup: Apply twice daily until plaque and tartar has dissolved. (noticible results in 30 days) Results may vary. As a preventative: Apply 2-3 times per week (can be used daily)