- Dogs thrive when fed foods that are biologically appropriate for their species. This recipe features whole food ingredients including Chicken, Salmon, Ground Bone & Organs which make it a diet that is similar to what they would eat in the wild. Northwest Naturals even adds nutrient rich vegetables and fruits such as Broccoli, Carrots, Cranberries and Blueberries. It is made with USDA inspected high quality ingredients and is produced at a quality controlled USDA human food inspected facility.
- 100% Freeze-Dried, Complete and Balanced Raw Diet for Dogs.
- Made & Sourced in the USA, no added antibiotics or hormones.
- Grain Free and Gluten Free.
- Raw food provides three essential benefits that cooked pet food cannot compete with:
Enzymes:Enzymes are a catalyst for all processes in the body such as cell growth and breaking down nutrients during digestion. Enzymes are made of proteins and proteins are very easily affected by heat, pH and heavy metal ions. Most food enzymes are essentially destroyed under the conditions used to cook and process food, leaving foods devoid of enzyme activity. Enzymes are denatured when heat is applied.
Amino Acids:Amino acids form the proteins that in turn form muscle tissue and increase fat metabolism. There are two types of amino acids; essential amino acids and nonessential amino acids. Dogs and cats cannot make essential amino acids and so must obtain them from raw foods.
Intracellular Moisture:Intracellular moisture, also called cytosol, is the liquid found inside cells. Intracellular moisture is the most effective way for your pet’s digestive system to break down and process their food. Without the moisture from prey animal cells, the digestive system has to work extra hard to complete the digestive process. When cooked, plant and animal cells lose this natural moisture.
Chicken, Ground Chicken Bone, Chicken Liver, Salmon, Broccoli, Cantaloupe, Carrots, Egg, Ground Flaxseed, Fish Oil (Alaska Wild Caught Salmon, Pollock & Herring Oils), Apple Cider Vinegar, Blueberry, Cranberry, Inulin, Dried Kelp, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Ginger, Parsley, Garlic, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Mixed Tocopherols, Vitamin D Supplement
- Guaranteed Analysis:
Crude Protein: 45% (min)
Crude Fat: 29% (min)
Crude Fiber: 5% (max)
Moisture: 5% (max)