- Northwest Naturals was developed with your dog's health, happiness and well being in mind. Being a complete and balanced diet, you can use it as a main meal, supplemental feeding, for snacking or as a nutritional and appetizing topper on regular food. This recipe features real chicken, organs and ground bone to provide a nutrient rich diet that is biologically appropriate. It even has added fruits and vegetables such as carrots, broccoli and blueberries to boost the nutritional values.
- The freeze drying process protects the nutrients and flavor of the ingredients while providing a convenient method of feeding. It is a great food for snacking, traveling, food toppers and to use as a full diet. Northwest Naturals uses USDA inspected quality ingredients and produces the food at a quality controlled USDA human food inspected facility.
- Freeze Dried foods are soft & easy to chew for senior pets, or pets with dental issues. It can be uses as a reward, or even as a topper by easily crumbling them over your pet's food.
- 100% Freeze-Dried, Complete and Balanced Raw Diet for Dogs.
- Made & Sourced in the USA, no added antibiotics or hormones.
- Grain Free and Gluten Free.
- Raw food provides three essential benefits that cooked pet food cannot compete with:
Enzymes:Enzymes are a catalyst for all processes in the body such as cell growth and breaking down nutrients during digestion. Enzymes are made of proteins and proteins are very easily affected by heat, pH and heavy metal ions. Most food enzymes are essentially destroyed under the conditions used to cook and process food, leaving foods devoid of enzyme activity. Enzymes are denatured when heat is applied.
Amino Acids:Amino acids form the proteins that in turn form muscle tissue and increase fat metabolism. There are two types of amino acids; essential amino acids and nonessential amino acids. Dogs and cats cannot make essential amino acids and so must obtain them from raw foods.
Intracellular Moisture:Intracellular moisture, also called cytosol, is the liquid found inside cells. Intracellular moisture is the most effective way for your pet’s digestive system to break down and process their food. Without the moisture from prey animal cells, the digestive system has to work extra hard to complete the digestive process. When cooked, plant and animal cells lose this natural moisture.
Chicken, Ground Chicken Bone, Chicken Liver, Chicken Gizzard, Cantaloupe, Carrots, Broccoli, Romaine Lettuce, Egg, Ground Flaxseed, Fish Oil (Mixture of Alaskan Wild Caught Salmon, Pollock & Herring Oil), Apple Cider Vinegar, Blueberry, Cranberry, Inulin, Dried Kelp, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Ginger, Parsley, Garlic, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Mixed Tocopherols, Vitamin D Supplement
- Guaranteed Analysis:
Crude Protein: 45% (min)
Crude Fat: 26% (min)
Crude Fiber: 6% (max)
Moisture: 5% (max)