- Petrum Wild Sea Cucumber is a university research and development of anti-weak supplements specially designed for cats and dogs. It is an oral capsule containing Canadian wild Cucumaria Frondosa.
- Sea cucumber is recognized as a medicinal diet. It has long been widely recognized by Chinese medicine as a precious diet with mild nature, low fat and low cholesterol. In addition to highly effective anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory, the scientific research results of Dalhouise University have confirmed that it has a transcendent anti-cancer ability.
- Cucumaria Frondosa is regarded as the most medically valuable species among more than 1,000 species of sea cucumber in the world. It can only grow naturally in the extremely cold deep Atlantic ocean. Its growth cycle is long, and the basic maturity period takes five years before it can be used to extract the active sea cucumber factors from colleges and universities, and exert its health and medicinal effects.
- Petrum's unique FFSA formula contains Frondoside A which is a proprietary ingredient of Cucumaria Frondosa. A number of cancer research data show that it has a wide range of anti-cancer effects. Effectively inhibit the growth of cancer cells, induce cell apoptosis, and reduce the formation of metastasis and angiogenesis. And Frondanol A5 is an anti-inflammatory expert, which can inhibit COX1, COX2 and 5-LOX inflammation mechanism, effectively reduce inflammation and relieve pain.
- Feeding guide :
Dogs: <13kg 1 capsule per day ≥13kg 2 capsules per day
Cats: 1 capsule per day
If you have symptoms of old age, or have been diagnosed with cancer, you can take it The above recommended dosage is doubled
- Ingredient: Cucumaria Frondosa
- For more details, please refer to: Petrum Sea Cucumber Dietary Supplement for Pets - 30 capsules