- C-Caps™ is a 100% safe and effective, non-addictive, natural herbal supplement. Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine to promote immune system health and vitality in dogs and cats, C-Caps™ supports symptoms commonly associated with dog and cat cancer without the risk of serious side effects.
- C-Caps™ contains a scientifically chosen selection of herbs known to support immune system and blood cell health. Using a unique, therapeutic blend of herbal ingredients astragalus, mistletoe, echinacea, ashwagandha, milk thistle, and cat's claw in a concentrated capsule, C-Caps™ provides support for skin cells, nerve cells, immune cells, and the health of tissues and organs.
- Just like the human immune system, the animal immune system is an amazingly intricate and complex system that keeps our pets healthy and helps to protect them against all sorts of invaders including viruses, bacteria, parasites, and toxins. If the immune system is weakened, every system in the animal body, along with white and red blood cells, energy levels, appetite, and waste elimination can be affected. Additional factors such as poor diets, unsanitary living conditions, or insufficient exercise can contribute in potentially compromising your pet's immune system.
- C-Caps™ is vegetarian-friendly, Kosher-certified, and contains no artificial colors, preservatives, or added gluten. Available in capsule form, serving can be adjusted to suit pets of all sizes. It is also easy to administer, as C-Caps™ can be given whole or opened and mixed with food. C-Caps™ is a great complementary remedy to Energy Tonic™, an herbal supplement supporting vitality and healthy energy levels in dogs and cats of all ages.
- PetAlive is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. All PetAlive homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA-registered and cGMP-compliant pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS). PetAlive homeopathic products never contain artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals.
- C-Caps is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Ashwagandha, Cat's claw, Astragalus, Milk thistle, Mistletoe, Echinacea.
- Huang qi (Astragalus membranaceous) is well known in traditional Chinese medicine. More recent research has highlighted the ability of this remedy to support the functioning of the immune system. Astragalus also helps to support vitality and a healthy appetite and maintain regular water metabolism.
- Mistletoe (Viscum album) is used to support already normal blood pressure and maintain a healthy immune system. Viscum album has been widely tested in both human and animal studies with many positive findings. In a recent study, it was determined that cellular components of the body's natural immune system (such as monocytes and granulocytes) bound Viscum album agglutinin-I molecules to a higher degree than lymphocytes, suggesting that this herb can support natural immune responses.
- Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea) is well known for its excellent benefits for immune functioning. Echinacea is also effective as a tonic for the lymphatic system. Regular use can help to keep your pet healthy. Over 500 scientific studies have been documented on this herb. Specific studies have investigated the immune-supportive action of Echinacea.
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) is one of the most important Ayurvedic tonic herbs, supporting growth, health and vigor. Regular use can help to nourish the blood and support healthy hemoglobin levels. This herb is often recommended as a restorative tonic and has been shown to have a tonic effect on the immune system.
- Milk thistle (Sylibum marianus) contains a flavonoid complex called silymarin, which is largely responsible for the therapeutic benefits of this herb. Silymarin is a powerful antioxidant and its positive effect on maintaining healthy liver functioning would have a direct impact on the overall systemic health of your pet as the liver is one of the most important organs in the body.
- Cat's claw (Uncaria tormentosa) has been used by the natives of Peru for hundreds of years. Cat's claw boasts many therapeutic benefits, among them its supportive role in maintaining immune system strength. It has been studied for its ability to support healthy cells.
- How to use?
C-Caps capsules may be given whole or opened with the contents mixed with food or a treat, depending on your pet's size and preferences.
- Cats: 1/2 capsule twice daily
- Dogs under 20 lbs: 1/2 capsule twice daily
- Dogs 20-50 lbs: 1 capsule twice daily
- Dogs over 50 lbs: 1-2 capsules twice daily
- How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of C-Caps contains 60 capsules and will last for 15-60 days, depending on the size of your pet.