- Muscle & Joint Support™ is a 100% safe and effective, non-addictive, natural herbal supplement. Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine to promote muscle and joint health in dogs and cats, Muscle & Joint Support™ promotes skeletal system health and supports healthy cartilage.
- Muscle & Joint Support™ contains a scientifically chosen selection of herbs known to support joint health and ease of movement. Using a unique, therapeutic blend of natural and herbal ingredients devil's claw, spirulina, lecithin, and glucosamine sulphate in a concentrated capsule, Muscle & Joint Support™ provides support for healthy muscles, joints, and bones, as well as normal liver functioning.
- Joints allow your pet's limbs to perform everyday actions like walking, sitting, jumping, and running. All joints are cushioned by cartilage, which acts as a shock absorber, helping to prevent bones in joints from grinding together and wearing down.
- In the course of these everyday activities, joints (especially in larger dog breeds) are subject to a great deal of strain and stress. While designed to cope with daily living, it also makes sense to do all we can to keep pet's joints healthy and flexible. The best way to do this is by living a healthy lifestyle and ensuring they get regular, moderate exercise (rather than sudden bouts of activity) to promote keeping joints in good shape.
- But age, wear and tear of the joints over time, as well as being overweight, can lead to joint swelling. Swelling joints are often associated with symptoms of muscle and joint issues such as tenderness, warmth, redness, inflammation, stiffness, and pain.
- If you notice any swelling of your pet’s limbs, consult your vet immediately and take preventative measures. Common symptoms and signs of muscle and joint problems include: Morning stiffness, reduced activity, limping, whining or crying when getting up or being picked up, thickening joints, favoring limbs, lethargy, difficulty sitting or standing, and reluctance to jump, run, or climb stairs.
- PetAlive is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. All PetAlive homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA-registered and cGMP-compliant pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS). PetAlive homeopathic products never contain artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals.
- Muscle & Joint Support is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients:
- Devil's claw (Harpagophytum procumbens) is found in the Kalahari Desert and is exclusive to Africa.
- Spirulina (Arthrospira platenis) is a single celled micro-organism found in the sea and is widely used as a source of chlorophyll. Widely used for its nutritive properties, Spirulina contains protein, vitamins (including B12 and folic acid) and carotenoids. This sea algae has been used for thousands of years to support energy and vitality, as well as healthy liver and immune system functioning and all around systemic health.
- Lecithin is a fatty substance found in different foods including liver, eggs and wheat germ and is essential for many body functions, such as supporting cell membranes.
- Glucosamine sulphate is a crucial element in the support of cartilage. Due to promising results in a number of clinical trials, this nutritional substance has been approved in more than 70 countries.
- How to use?
Muscle & Joint Support capsules may be given whole or opened and the contents mixed with food or a treat, depending on your pet's size and preferences. You may find that it is easier and more convenient to open the capsule and mix the contents with wet food or a small treat.
- Cats: 1/2 capsule twice daily
- Dogs under 20 lbs: 1/2 capsule twice daily
- Dogs 20-50 lbs: 1 capsule twice daily
- Dogs over 50 lbs: 1-2 capsule twice daily
- How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of Aggression Formula granules will last for 15-60 days, depending on the size of your pet and frequency of dose.