- Nutri-Vet Hip & Joint Advanced Strength liver flavor chewables provide 500 mg of glucosamine, 400 mg of chondroitin, 50 mg MSM, and 6 mg of hyaluronic acid to help maintain healthy canine joint function and connective tissue. This product is formulated especially for large and elderly dogs with long-standing joint problems.
- Key Components:
Glucosamine HCL is the key building block for making cartilage. Recent reports in veterinary journals have validated the benefits of glucosamine in maintaining joint health and supporting mobility and activity in dogs of all ages and sizes.
Chondroitin sulfate protects existing cartilage and slows its break down.
Methysulfonylmethane (MSM) is a natural anti-inflammatory agent that provides sulfur essential in the formation of cartilage.
Hyaluronic acid helps maintain the viscosity of joint fluid.
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) is a potent antioxidant that is also important for the formation of bone and cartilage.
Manganese, copper and zinc are essential in biochemical reactions that help form cartilage.
- Best Use: Specifically formulated for dogs over 9 years of age or those requiring added joint support.
- Directions for Use: One-half (1/2) chewable per 40 lbs of body weight twice daily.
- Active Ingredients per Chewable:
Glucosamine Hydrochloride (from shellfish) – 500 mg
Chondroitin Sulfate (porcine trachea) – 400 mg
Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) – 50 mg
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) – 50 mg
Zinc (Zinc Oxide) – 15 mg
Hyaluronic Acid – 6 mg
Manganese (Manganese Gluconate) – 5 mg
Copper (Copper Gluconate) – 2 mg
- Inactive ingredients: Brewers Dried Yeast, Cellulose, Liver Meal, Magnesium Stearate, Natural Flavor, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid.