- LiverAid is a safe, non-addictive 100% natural homeopathic remedy specifically formulated to temporarily relieve symptoms of a sluggish liver in cats and dogs. Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, LiverAid supports normal, healthy functioning of the liver, pancreas and gallbladder.
- LiverAid comes in convenient, dissolvable granule form. These pleasant tasting granules are simply sprinkled on your pet's tongue and rapidly absorbed in the mouth – making them safe and easy to administer.
- The liver, gallbladder and pancreas are all crucially involved in the digestive process. The liver stores vitamins A, D, E and K and produces bile, which is essential in the breakdown of fats. It is also responsible for removing toxins that enter the blood stream. These include medications, processed and unhealthy food, and the various toxins your pet is exposed to on a daily basis.
- The gallbladder stores the bile which is produced by the liver, releasing it during digestion. The pancreas not only produces pancreatic juice which contains digestive enzymes that help in the breakdown of food, but it also plays a vital role in controlling blood sugar by secreting two important hormones, insulin and glucagon.
- PetAlive is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. All PetAlive homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA-registered and cGMP-compliant pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS). PetAlive homeopathic products never contain artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals.
- LiverAid is 100% homeopathic, contains these ingredients, and has the following indications (purposes): Carduus mar 3X HPUS, Chelidonium rad 3X HPUS, Hydrastis 3X HPUS, Kali mur 6C HPUS, Nat phos 6C HPUS, Nat sulphuricum 6C HPUS.
- Carduus mar 3X HPUS: has a marked action upon the liver, left lobe of the liver; pain in region of the liver, swelling of gallbladder.
- Hydrastis 3X HPUS: has a marked action on the liver; liver is tender, enlarged.
- Chelidonium rad 3X HPUS: is a prominent liver remedy with elective action on the liver; liver enlarged, gallstones, pain in the right hypochondrium.
- Kali mur 6C HPUS: fatty or rich foods cause indigestion.
- Nat phos 6C HPUS: jaundice.
- Nat sulphuricum 6C HPUS: liver remedy; liver sore to touch.
- How to use?
LiverAid comes in convenient dissolvable granule form. The tiny granules are easy to administer to pets of all sizes and personalities with no fuss or bother! Administer 3 times daily.
- Cats: 1 pinch of granules sprinkled into the mouth
- Dogs under 20 lbs: 1 pinch of granules sprinkled into the mouth
- Dogs 20-50 lbs: 2 pinches sprinkled into the mouth
- Dogs over 50 lbs: 1/4 cap of granules sprinkled into the mouth
- How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of Aggression Formula granules will last for 15-30 days, depending on the size of your pet and frequency of dose.