- A lower-fat formulation for cats of all life stages and all breeds, Nutrience Grain Free Indoor Cat – Turkey, Chicken & Duck formula especially suits indoor cats and less active cats still requiring a grain-free diet. This grain- and gluten-free formulation offers:
- Multiple Premium Animal Proteins:
Premium lean protein sources provide a complete essential amino acid profile for overall health and growth of your cat, while keeping them trim & fit.
- Low-Glycemic Carbohydrates:
Grains have been replaced by lentils and sweet potatoes, selected for their nutritional value and low-glycemic properties. Low-glycemic carbohydrates, which slow or lower glucose release into the bloodstream, may lower the risk of diabetes and help prevent obesity.
- Coconut Oil, Pineapple Extract & Psyllium Fiber:
Coconut oil is used for its ability to provide multiple health benefits, while pineapple extract and psyllium fiber reduces the formation of hairballs & eases their intestinal transit.
- Wholesome Fruits & Vegetables:
Whole fruits and vegetables contain rich antioxidant and phytonutrient properties.
- Recognized by the Glycemic Research Institute (GRI):
Certified low glycemic and diabetic pet friendly by the GRI, a professional clinical research organization specializing in glycemic index testing.
- Marine Source Omega-3:
Salmon oil and coldwater Atlantic herring are used as the primary sources of DHA and EPA omega-3 fatty acids to ensure a healthy skin and coat, as well as cognitive development and support.
- Nutritional Supplements:
Powerful prebiotics & probiotics provide a greater absorption of nutrients and promote a healthier digestive tract, while increased levels of glucosamine and chondroitin offer advanced hip & joint protection.
- More closely mimicking a carnivore’s ancestral diet, Nutrience Grain Free offers all the same nutritious qualities of Nutrience Natural, but without the grain. Fresh meats and fish are combined with healthy fats, fruits, vegetables and botanicals, while grains are replaced with low-glycemic lentils and sweet potatoes. It’s a great substitute for pets with certain food sensitivities, and an excellent choice for pets with a particularly active lifestyle or for pet owners who simply prefer to feed their pets a grain free diet.
Deboned turkey, chicken meal, turkey meal, green peas, sweet potatoes, lentils, sun-cured alfalfa meal, pea fiber, tapioca, deboned duck, deboned chicken, whole egg, natural chicken flavor, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), chicken liver, psyllium, salmon oil (source of DHA), coconut oil, pumpkin, butternut squash, carrots, spinach, broccoli, apples, pears, blueberries, cranberries, pomegranate, juniper berry extract, ginger, fennel, green tea extract, peppermint leaf, licorice root, turmeric, vitamins [vitamin E supplement, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), vitamin A supplement, niacin, calcium pantothenate, inositol, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid], minerals [zinc oxide, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, ferrous sulfate, copper proteinate, copper sulfate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite], choline chloride, lecithin, DL-methionine, salt, potassium chloride, taurine, chicory root extract, dried kelp, yeast extract, glucosamine hydrochloride, L lysine, rosemary extract, yucca schidigera extract, chondroitin sulfate, pineapple extract, L-carnitine, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus helveticus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium longum fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product.
- Guaranteed Analysis:
Crude Protein: 36% (min)
Crude Fat: 14% (min)
Crude Fiber: 5% (max)
Moisture: 10% (max)
Ash: 7.5% (max)
Calcium: 1.1% (min)
Phosphorus: 0.9% (min)
Magnesium: 0.1% (max)
Vitamin A: 25,000 IU/kg (min)
Vitamin D3: 1,600 IU/kg (min)
Vitamin E: 130 IU/kg (min)
Taurine: 0.17% (min)
Ascorbic acid* (vitamin C): 60 mg/kg (min)
Omega-6 fatty acids: 3% (min)
Omega-3 fatty acids: 0.25% (min)
Glucosamine: 800 mg/kg (min)
Chondroitin sulfate: 400 mg/kg
Total microorganisms: 225,000,000 CFU/lb (min)