- A great everyday diet created for all breeds & life stages, Nutrience Grain Free Turkey, Chicken & Herring formula also suits active or sensitive pets, and is grain-, and gluten-free.
- More closely mimicking a carnivore’s ancestral diet, Nutrience Grain Free offers all the same nutritious qualities of Nutrience Natural, but without the grain. Fresh meats and fish are combined with healthy fats, fruits, vegetables and botanicals, while grains are replaced with low-glycemic lentils and sweet potatoes. It’s a great substitute for pets with certain food sensitivities, and an excellent choice for pets with a particularly active lifestyle or for pet owners who simply prefer to feed their pets a grain free diet.
- Rich in Animal Protein:
Multiple sources of animal ingredients provide protein and essential amino acids for overall health & growth.
- Low-Glycemic Carbohydrates:
Grains have been replaced by lentils and sweet potatoes, selected for their nutritional value and low-glycemic properties. Low-glycemic carbohydrates may lower the risk of diabetes and help prevent obesity.
- Coconut Oil & Botanicals:
A special botanical blend and coconut oil are used for their ability to provide multiple health benefits.
- Wholesome Fruits & Vegetables:
Whole fruits and vegetables contain rich antioxidant and phytonutrient properties.
- Marine Source Omega-3:
Salmon oil and coldwater Atlantic herring are used as the primary sources of DHA and EPA omega-3 fatty acids to ensure a healthy skin and coat, as well as cognitive development and support.
- Nutritional Supplements:
Powerful prebiotics & probiotics provide a greater absorption of nutrients and promote a healthier digestive tract, while increased levels of glucosamine and chondroitin offer advanced hip & joint protection.
Deboned turkey, chicken meal, turkey meal, green peas, sweet potatoes, lentils, tapioca, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), deboned chicken, deboned herring, whole eggs, sun-cured alfalfa meal, natural chicken flavor, chicken liver, salmon oil (source of DHA), coconut oil, pumpkin, butternut squash, carrots, spinach, broccoli, apples, pears, blueberries, cranberries, pomegranate, juniper berry extract, ginger, fennel, green tea extract, peppermint leaf, licorice root, turmeric, vitamins [vitamin E supplement, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), vitamin A supplement, niacin, calcium pantothenate, inositol, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid], minerals [zinc oxide, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, ferrous sulfate, copper proteinate, copper sulfate, manganese proteinate, manganese oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite], potassium chloride, choline chloride, lecithin, DL-methionine, salt, chicory root extract, taurine, dried kelp, yeast extract, glucosamine hydrochloride, rosemary extract, yucca schidigera extract, L-lysine, chondroitin sulfate, L-carnitine, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis lactis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus helveticus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium longum fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product.
- Guaranteed Analysis:
Crude Protein: 40% (min)
Crude Fat: 18% (min)
Crude Fiber: 3.5% (max)
Moisture: 10% (max)
Ash: 7.5% (max)
Calcium: 1.1% (min)
Phosphorus: 0.9% (min)
Magnesium: 0.1% (max)
Vitamin A: 25,000 IU/kg (min)
Vitamin D3: 1,600 IU/kg (min)
Vitamin E: 130 IU/kg (min)
Taurine: 0.15% (min)
Ascorbic acid* (vitamin C): 60 mg/kg (min)
Omega-6 fatty acids: 3.5% (min)
Omega-3 fatty acids: 0.4% (min)
Glucosamine: 800 mg/kg (min)
Chondroitin sulfate: 400 mg/kg
Total microorganisms: 225,000,000 CFU/lb (min)