- Fussie Cat's cat litter brand is one of the most popular among cat owners because it clumps well and it doesn't track all over the house. Fussie Cat has been perfecting this great formula for a while now, and it is perfect for a single cat or a whole house full of them because of the superb absorbency and odor control, as well as a lot of other great features.
- Formula used produces an excellent result that prevents moisture from reaching the bottom of the tray.
- Because this product absorbs so well, it creates a layer of protection that diminishes odors, so odor problems will no longer be an issue.
- Why Fussie Cat Litter?
．99% dust free
．Tougher on odors & easier on your cat
- Fill your clean litter box with 3 to 4 inches of Fussie Cat Litter. For best results, do not mix with non-clumping cat litter.
- Fussie Cat Litter quickly forms a clump around liquid waste. Remove clumps and solids daily and dispose in trash. Do not flush. The rest of the litter stays fresh.
- Add more Fussie Cat Litter to refresh your litter box each time you scoop. Maintain level of litter at 3 to 4 inches. Once a month empty entire litter box. Dispose of contents in trash.