- Ear Dr.™ is a 100% safe and effective, non-addictive, natural herbal supplement. Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine to promote ear health and comfort in dogs and cats, Ear Dr.™ supports symptoms of ear scratching and itching in pets.
- Ear Dr.™ contains a scientifically chosen selection of herbs for soothing ear passages in dogs and cats. Using a unique, therapeutic blend of herbal ingredients calendula, mullein, rosemary, and tea tree essential oil in an extra virgin olive oil base, Ear Dr.™ provides support for ear problems in dogs and cats.
- Most dog and cat ear problems are caused by bacterial or yeast infections. Other factors that can also contribute to ear problems and infections include the accumulation of wax, debris, thick, matted hair trapped in the ear canal, or other foreign bodies. Allergies, ear mites, improper cleaning of the ear or impaired drainage of the ear can also cause ear problems for our pets.
- Because the ears are essentially part of the skin, ear health starts with overall skin health. This means a healthy diet, support against allergens, and keeping pets free from mites, fleas, and other skin parasites is essential to a healthy skin and coat.
- Dog breeds such as Basset hounds, Cocker spaniels, Schnauzers, and Miniature poodles can develop ear problems frequently. In cats, Persian breeds are more susceptible. Common symptoms and signs of an ear problem or infection include shaking the head or holding it a side, scratching or pawing at the ears, ear pain, rubbing ears against furniture or carpet, discharge in the ears, and red, inflamed, red, or tender ears.
- PetAlive is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. All PetAlive homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA-registered and cGMP-compliant pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS). PetAlive homeopathic products never contain artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals.
- Ear Dr. is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Calendula, Mullein, Rosemary, Tea tree essential oil, and Extra virgin olive oil.
- How to use?
With pet's head upright, insert dropper carefully and allow drops to fall into the ear canal. Massage ear gently. Repeat 2-3 times daily for at least 7-10 days.
Maintenance: Apply once or twice weekly.
- Cats: 2-3 drops in the ear.
- Dogs under 20 lbs: 2-3 drops in the ear.
- Dogs 20-50 lbs: 3-5 drops in the ear.
- How long will a bottle last?
One 30 mL bottle of Ear Dr. will last for 20-40 days, depending on the size and needs of your pet.