- PetCalm is a safe, non-addictive, FDA-registered 100% natural homeopathic OTC medicine formulated especially for pets to relieve acute symptoms of fear and nervousness, helping to calm and soothe your pet back to a balanced mood.
- It may be used regularly to reduce anxiety and stress in highly strung or chronically anxious pets, or as needed for relief during particularly stressful situations like competitive events, visits to the vet, change of home, domestic stress, etc.
- PetCalm is also an excellent companion to Problem Pet Solution™, as it relieves common cat and dog behavior problems like barking, biting, hyperactivity and overactive libido. Used together, PetCalm and Problem Pet Solution can help calm anxious, stressed and overexcited pets, plus improve emotional balance and overall temperament naturally!
- PetAlive is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. All PetAlive homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA-registered and cGMP-compliant pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS). PetAlive homeopathic products never contain artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals.
- PetCalm is a 100% homeopathic formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Arg nit (30C), Kali phos (6C), Passiflora (3X), Scutellaria (3X), Sucrose.
- Scutellaria (3X) is one of the best known herbs for treating anxiety and other nervous disorders. Scullcap may be used for situational anxiety linked to a stressful event (e.g. a trip to the vet or a competitive event) or for more chronic nervous conditions. Providing tonic benefits for the entire nervous system, it helps to soothe and calm pets while also reducing excitability.
- Passiflora (3X) is another natural remedy that has been used since the 19th century for nervous conditions and is often called a ‘natural tranquilizer’.
- Kali phos (6C) is a biochemic tissue salt with many therapeutic benefits. It is extremely useful for the relief of anxiety and emotional tension and is of great help to pets with nervous dispositions who are sensitive to stress or change of any sort.
- Arg nit (30C) is a proven homeopathic remedy for anxiety, phobias and other nervous disorders. Also effective for digestive disorders, especially when linked to anxiety and stress.
- Sucrose (inactive ingredient)
- How to use?
PetCalm comes in convenient dissolvable granule form. The tiny granules are easy to administer to pets of all sizes and personalities with no fuss or bother! Administer hourly as needed. Thereafter administer 2-3 times daily for ongoing support if necessary.
- Cats: 1 pinch of granules sprinkled into the mouth
- Dogs under 20 lbs: 1 pinch of granules sprinkled into the mouth
- Dogs 20-50 lbs: 2 pinches sprinkled into the mouth
- Dogs over 50 lbs: 1/4 cap of granules sprinkled into the mouth
- How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of Aggression Formula granules will last for 15-30 days, depending on the size of your pet and frequency of dose.