- EaseSure™ is a 100% safe and effective, non-addictive, herbal supplement. Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine to promote brain and nervous system functioning in dogs and cats, EaseSure™ supports symptoms commonly associated with epilepsy, seizures, or stress-related episodes in pets with overactive nervous systems.
- EaseSure™ contains a scientifically chosen selection of ingredients known to support soothed nerves and your pet's natural equilibrium. Using a unique, therapeutic blend of passion flower and skullcap met in a concentrated liquid formula, EaseSure™ provides support for nervous system health, stability, and brain functioning in dogs and cats.
- Seizures, neurological disorders caused by abnormal electrical disturbances in the brain, or epilepsy, can affect both dogs and cats, and can be extremely frightening to witness for pet owners. When a seizure occurs, neurons in the brain send and receive electrical impulses in the body that interfere with normal brain processes.
- This can result in your pet experiencing loss of muscle control, confusion, disorientation, paddling their feet, salivating, urinating, or defecating themselves. Seizures can last anywhere from a few minutes to suffering a few episodes within a 24-hour period.
- There are a number of potential causes of seizures in cats and dogs, including hereditary traits and infections. Stress-induced episodes can be triggered by events such as trips to the vet, changes in routine, new family members introduced to the household, or even thunderstorms.
- Nervous system health and functioning also plays an important role in supporting systemic harmony and normal electrical balance in dog and cat brains.
- PetAlive is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. All PetAlive homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA-registered and cGMP-compliant pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS). PetAlive homeopathic products never contain artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals.
- EaseSure™ contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Passion flower, Skullcap, Ashwagandha and Wild Oats. Inactive ingredients include Vegetable Glycerin and Deionized Water.
- Passion flower (Passiflora incarnata) is an herb used to soothe the nerves and support the routine equilibrium of the nervous system. The active ingredients in this herb include flavonoids, cyanogenic glycosides, alkaloids and saparin. Passiflora has also stood up well to clinical studies which support its traditional usage as a soothing and moderating herb.
- Skullcap (Scuttelaria laterifolia) is an herbal tonic that has been traditionally used to ease non-debilitating feelings of being 'overwhelmed'. It has well-known carminative properties, helping to support the natural equilibrium normally present in the mind and contributing to the maintenance of a healthy attitude and 'even keel'. Active ingredients include flavonoids, tannins, bitter, volatile oil and minerals.
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) is a plant that has been used for more than 3,000 years in Ayurvedic medicine to balance the nervous system. The root and berry are used to make medicine containing natural compounds that may help calm the brain, decrease inflammation and relieve trouble sleeping. It is also used as an “adaptogen” to help the body cope with daily stress.
- Fresh Wild Oats (Avena fatua) is a mild herb used to support the nervous system and thwart mild depression, anxiety and stress. This herb is also used to address nervous exhaustion, general weakness and insomnia, and to support withdrawal from addictions such as nicotine.
- How to use?
Mix drops with water and administer (squirt or spoon) directly into the back of the mouth 2-3 times daily at the following dosage:
- Cats: 2-3 drops
- Dogs under 20 lbs: 2-3 drops
- Dogs 20-50 lbs: 5-8 drops
- Dogs over 50 lbs: 0.25 mL
- How long until I see results?
Response times will vary depending on a variety of factors, with some pets responding sooner than others. When used regularly in supportive fashion, you will notice overall systemic support within 3-6 weeks.
- How long will a bottle last?
One 59 mL bottle of EaseSure™ will last for approximately 80 days, depending on the size and needs of your pet.