- RuniPoo Relief™ is a 100% safe and effective, non-addictive, natural herbal supplement. Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine to support healthy, firm stool formation in cats and dogs, RuniPoo Relief™ supports common symptoms of diarrhea and bowel functioning in pets.
- RuniPoo Relief™ contains a scientifically chosen selection of herbs known to support healthy bowel movements and a balanced digestive system in cats and dogs. Using a unique, therapeutic blend of herbal ingredients plantain and lady's mantle in a concentrated liquid formula, RuniPoo Relief™ provides support for soothing feline and canine stomachs.
- Pets, like humans, can occasionally encounter a bout of diarrhea. Diarrhea usually occurs when something your pet has eaten does not agree with their stomach, irritating it. Diarrhea is characterized by loose, watery stools that are passed frequently. Sometimes there may even be blood present. It affects dogs and cats of all ages and breeds.
- There are various causes of diarrhea, ranging from eating spoiled or rotten food, garbage or roadkill, overeating, ingesting chemicals and toxins, sudden changes in diet, food allergies, or a reaction to certain medications.
- More severe episodes of diarrhea could develop because of parasitic infestation or bacterial, viral, and fungal infection, to name a few. Your vet can take a fresh stool sample to check for and determine the cause of diarrhea.
- Warning signs to look out for include loss of appetite, vomiting, weakness, fever, a sense of urgency to defecate several times during the day, as well as straining after defecating. This condition affects loss of fluids within the body, which can lead to dehydration, acid-base imbalance, or electrolyte interference.
- PetAlive is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. All PetAlive homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA-registered and cGMP-compliant pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS). PetAlive homeopathic products never contain artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals.
- RuniPoo Relief is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Plantain, Lady's mantle, Black Walnut hulls.
- Plantain (Plantago major) is a well-known herbal remedy traditionally used to support the health of the digestive system and mucous membranes. The major constituents in plantain are mucilage, iridoid glycosides (particularly aucubin) and tannins.
- Lady’s mantle (Alchemilla vulgaris) has been used for many years to support healthy firm stools and maintain bowel functioning. Alchemilla also contains tannins, which support the digestive tract.
- Black Walnut hulls is a tree, from which the outer covering of the nut is used to make medicine. When taken internally, black walnut has a mild laxative effect and may be taken for chronic constipation, intestinal toxemia and hemorrhoids.
- How to use?
RuniPoo Relief comes in convenient liquid form, and the concentrated drops are easily disguised in your pet's food or a favorite treat.
Mix drops into a small amount of food or a treat 2-3 times daily.
- Cats: 2-3 drops
- Dogs under 20 lbs: 2-3 drops
- Dogs 20-50 lbs: 5 drops
- Dogs over 50 lbs: 0.25 mL