- Natural Moves for Pets is a 100% safe, non-addictive natural herbal remedy formulated to support bowel health in pets and to maintain healthy bowel and digestive functioning.
- Used occasionally when needed, or regularly for long term support, the ingredients of Natural Moves for Pets have the added benefit of supporting thyroid health, maintaining cholesterol within normal levels and encouraging healthy, strong skin and bones.
- The importance of bowel health
The colon is the organ in your pet’s body used to get rid of waste, toxins and bacteria. It contains and moves waste materials throughout the body. In a healthy bowel, waste from ingested food moves through the bowel to be excreted in a regular bowel movement.
When the waste materials become clogged inside the colon, constipation occurs. Because the colon walls are so thin, clogged waste material that stays in the colon too long can result in the leakage of harmful toxins and bacteria through the colon wall and into the body to cause further complications. If the colon is not in regular use it can become weak finding it difficult to move or pass waste through the body.
From this, it is obvious that maintaining bowel health in your pets is important in order to support the bowel and its functions, as well as systemic health in general.
- PetAlive is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. All PetAlive homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA-registered and cGMP-compliant pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS). PetAlive homeopathic products never contain artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals.
- Natural Moves is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Psyllium husk, Oatstraw, Cape aloe.
- Psyllium husk (Plantago ovata husk) is a very high source of dietary fiber and has been used to support regular bowel movements.
- Oatstraw (Avena sativa) promotes bowel health and can help to support the thyroid, normal cholesterol levels and the building of strong bones.
- Cape aloe (Aloe ferox) is known for its beneficial effect on digestive functioning and promotes natural system cleansing. It is also used for the support of regular bowel movements.
- Lactose (inactive ingredient)
- How to use?
Natural Moves for Pets comes in convenient capsule form. The capsules are easy to administer to pets and may be given whole or opened and the contents mixed with food or a treat, depending on your pet's size and preferences.
Natural Moves may be taken regularly every day for long-term results or occasionally when needed for 5-10 days, depending on your pet’s needs.
- Cats: 1/2 capsule twice daily
- Dogs under 20 lbs: 1/2 capsule twice daily
- Dogs 20-50 lbs: 1 capsule twice daily
- Dogs over 50 lbs: 1-2 capsules twice daily
- How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of Aggression Formula granules will last for 15-60 days, depending on the size of your pet and frequency of dose.