- Vetri Mega Probiotic is a non-dairy, probiotic formulation produced from an all-natural source of both probiotics and prebiotics.
- Formulated by our veterinary review board and manufactured in the green mountains of Vermont, Vetri Mega Probiotic is designed to support gastrointestinal function, normalize bowel function and may help with gas, bloating and flatulence in cats and dogs. It can support dogs and cats with food intolerances, helps support normalizing digestion in dogs and cats, and supports regularity.
- Vetri Mega Probiotic is guaranteed to contain 5 billion microorganisms per capsule, with 8 different strains, all from non-dairy sources. Each capsule contains 10 billion CFU/gram of beneficial bacteria, including Lactobacillus acidophilus, rhamnosus and casei, Bifidobacterium bifidum, breve, longum and lactis, and Streptococcus thermophilus. Including many strains is important because the gut environment is a diverse one. Probiotics are beneficial microorganisms that help control the balance of the digestive system, which is essential for improving digestion and enhancing overall health. Aside from supporting digestive tract health, probiotics also support microflora balance in other areas of the body like the skin and respiratory system, where mucous membranes are exposed to the environment. Probiotics can also assist in gas and bloating prevention, produce B vitamins and important enzymes, and support regularity.
- Prebiotics such as FOS, fructooligosaccharides, are soluble fibers that support normal microbial balance and the growth of beneficial microbes in the intestines. FOS have been shown to inhibit the growth of other, harmful bacteria species. Because it is a soluble fiber not digested by the body, FOS will increase the amount of material in the digestive tract which will stimulate the elimination process and support regularity.
- How do you give Vetri Mega?
Available in a capsule, Vetri Mega Probiotic is very easy to give to your pet. It comes in a capsule can be broken in half to meet the nutritional needs of smaller animals.