- Parasite Dr. is a 100% herbal remedy specially formulated for the healthy and effective expulsion of internal parasites such as roundworm, heartworm and tapeworm. Containing herbs especially chosen for their known anti-parasitic, antiseptic and bactericidal properties, Parasite Dr. can help to rid your pet of unhealthy infestations of internal parasites and cleanse its blood, while promoting digestive health and balance – all without the unwanted side effects sometimes associated with synthetic parasite medication.
- Parasite Dr. also helps to cleanse the system and contains herbs with antifungal properties, thus helping to reduce systemic yeast infections which can compromise health and weaken immune functioning – thereby acting as a tonic for the entire digestive system!
- Parasite Dr. is also an excellent companion to herbal Immunity & Liver Support™, as it boosts resistance against diseases caused by parasites and improves immune system functioning. Used together, Parasite Dr. and Immunity & Liver Support can help expel internal parasites plus cleanse and detoxify the blood for the continued health of your pet!
- For cats and dogs, a number of internal parasites will produce no visible symptoms at all – or at least not at first. Other parasites such as the tapeworm will usually be visible in the animal’s feces and in the hair or on the skin around the anus. In some cases, apart from slight irritation, your pet may not be too concerned about a mild worm infestation. However, a number of internal parasites can be life-threatening, particularly heartworm. Some pets may even develop a hypersensitivity to worms, which can cause serious complications.
- PetAlive is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. All PetAlive homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA-registered and cGMP-compliant pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS). PetAlive homeopathic products never contain artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals.
- Parasite Dr. is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Cloves, Rue, Neem, Rice powder, Wormwood
- Wormwood (Artemisia absinthinium) is a very well respected herb in both Eastern and Western herbal medicine. It is an excellent digestive tonic and helps to cleanse the blood and digestive tract.
- Cloves (Eugenia caryophyllata) contain strong detoxifying agents. Studies have even investigated this herb for its ability to discourage pests.
- Neem (Azadirachta indica) is a tree highly prized for making furniture, as its wood is worm resistant. For the same reason, it is a highly prized Ayurvedic medicine. Studies have investigated the properties of this to act as a natural repellant.
- Herb of Grace (Ruta graveolens) has been used for centuries and is included in our Parasite protector capsules for its ability to promote digestive and systemic cleansing. Studies have also shown this herb to have a supportive action on cardiac health.
- Rice powder (inactive ingredient)
- How to use?
Parasite Dr. capsules may be given whole or opened with the contents mixed with food or a treat, depending on your pet's size and preferences. Continue for approximately three weeks. Repeat when necessary.
- Cats: 1/2 capsule twice daily
- Dogs under 20 lbs: 1/2 capsule twice daily
- Dogs 20-50 lbs: 1 capsule twice daily
- Dogs over 50 lbs: 1-2 capsule twice daily
- Not recommended for kittens and puppies under 6 months or very elderly animals unless under medical supervision. Not to use during pregnancy.
- How long until we see results?
A 14-21 day treatment will usually suffice. Pets respond to natural medicine in different ways. Some of our satisfied customers have reported observing immediate results in their pets while many others have reported observing optimal benefits taking effect within 3-6 weeks. To ensure your pet receives optimum results it is important to administer natural remedies as directed and remain consistent.
- How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of Aggression Formula granules will last for 15-60 days, depending on the size of your pet and frequency of dose.