- Digestive Support™ is a 100% safe and effective, non-addictive, natural herbal supplement. Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine to promote digestive health and functioning in dogs and cats, Digestive Support™ supports symptoms of gastritis in pets with digestive problems.
- Digestive Support™ contains a scientifically chosen selection of herbs known to support the functioning of pet stomach lining, esophagus, and digestive tract. Using a unique, therapeutic blend of herbal ingredients licorice, slippery elm, and marshmallow in a concentrated capsule formula, Digestive Support™ provides support for the routine absorption of nutrients and digestive health in dogs and cats.
- Digestive Support™ is vegetarian-friendly, Kosher-certified, and contains no artificial colors, preservatives, or added gluten. Available in convenient capsule form, serving can be adjusted to suit pets of all sizes. It is also easy to administer, as Digestive Support™ can be swallowed whole or opened and its dried herb contents mixed with food or a treat. Digestive Support™ can be easily and safely paired with Natural Moves for Pets™, an herbal supplement for bowel health and functioning in dogs and cats.
- Just like humans, our pets can be subject to the harmful effects of convenient processed diets, preservatives, and additives in food, environmental pollutants, or simply the stress of modern living. These factors can affect digestive functioning in pets, and can result in a number of digestive upsets or problems.
- One of the biggest problems causing digestive upsets can be diet choices. It often takes a little experimenting with high quality diets to find one that suits your pet’s individual dietary and physical needs, but finding the correct diet could make the difference in your pet's digestive health.
- Table scraps can also be the source of the problem. Our pet’s digestive systems are not able to handle many of the foods we eat, especially those high in additives, fat, and spices. In most cases, offering scraps to our pets should be avoided. Some pets can also have sensitive stomachs and digestive systems, which could make them prone to a number of digestive problems such as stomach inflammation, frequent vomiting, diarrhea, stomach cramps, constipation, and bloating.
- PetAlive is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. All PetAlive homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA-registered and cGMP-compliant pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS). PetAlive homeopathic products never contain artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals.
- Digestive Support is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Licorice, Marshmallow, Slippery elm.
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) is an excellent tonic for the intestines, bladder, kidney and entire digestive tract and helps support health in the digestive tract lining. This herb promotes gastrointestinal health and is well known for its immune-supporting properties. Licorice also exerts a gentle relaxing action on the bowels, helping to support healthy digestion and waste removal.
- Slippery elm (Ulmus fulva) is known for its bark, which is supports digestion and is rich in trace minerals such as manganese, iodine, protein and soothing mucilage. It is a very highly respected herb in naturopathic circles and is regularly used by holistic veterinarians to promote the health of the digestive tract.
- Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis) is a well-known remedy for digestive health and contains large sugar molecules, called mucilage, which exert a soothing demulcent effect on the mucous membranes of the digestive tract. This makes Marshmallow an ideal natural remedy to support a healthy lining in the digestive tract.
- How to use?
Digestive Support capsules may be given whole or opened with the contents mixed with food or a treat, depending on your pet's size and preferences.
- Cats: Cats: 1/2 capsule twice daily
- Dogs under 20 lbs: Cats: 1/2 capsule twice daily
- Dogs 20-50 lbs: Cats: 1 capsule twice daily
- Dogs over 50 lbs: Cats: 1-2 capsule twice daily
- How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of Digestive Support contains 60 capsules and depending on the size of your pet will last 15-60 days.