- PACKED WITH NEW ZEALAND SUPER FOODS - In addition to the high quality proteins, Kiwi add super foods like: New Zealand Green Mussel, New Zealand King Salmon, Kelp, Flaxseed, Kiwifruit, Black Currant and Fish Oil. Each carefully selected super food has a unique benefit, such as assisting to develop a healthy digestive system, improved skin condition, overall immunity and ultimately great animal health.
- At Kiwi Kitchens our dogs are part of the family. We relish their excitement at meal times. We love knowing they’re eating a complete and balanced whole food diet made from high quality 100% meat and produce from New Zealand.
- High in Omega 3's, Chondroitin Sulphate & Glucosamine
- Our ingredients are Pure, Natural and Simple. These premium ingredients are naturally High in Omega 3’s and Freeze Dried to lock in nutrients.
Chicken, salmon, peas, chicken liver, New Zealand green-lipped mussel, gelatine, flaxseed, sunflower oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), dicalcium phosphate, blackcurrant, kiwifruit, fish oil, potassium carbonate, salt, choline chloride, mixed tocopherols (preservatives), magnesium oxide, dried kelp, zinc, amino acid chelate, iron amino acid chelate, selenium, yeast, copper amino acid chelate, manganese amino acid chelate, calcium iodate
- Guaranteed Analysis:
Crude Protein: 35% (min)
Crude Fat: 30% (min)
Crude Fiber: 3% (max)
Moisture: 5% (max)
EPA: 0.15% (min)
DHA: 0.3% (min)
Omega-6 fatty acids: 3% (min)
Omega-3 fatty acids: 1.5% (min)
Chondroitin Sulphate: 5000 mg/kg (min)
Glucosamine: 2500 mg/kg (min)
- Kiwi Kitchens super food booster chicken recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO dog food nutrient profiles for all life stages including growth of large dogs
- Feeding Guideline:
As a 25% meal mixer. Mix 1/4 Kiwi Kitchen Superfood boost with 3/4 of the current food. The feeding guide per day is approximated below.
Tiny dog (5lb/ 2.3 kg) 2 scoops
Small dogs (20 lb/9kg) 6 scoops
Med dog (50 lbs/ 22 kg) 11 scoops
Large dogs (110lb/ 55 kg) 19 scoops
As a 10% meal mixer. Mix 1/10 Kiwi Kitchen Superfood boost with 9/10 of the current food. The feeding guide per day is approximated below.
Tiny dog (5lb/ 2.3 kg) 1 scoops
Small dogs (20 lb/9kg) 2 scoops
Med dog (50 lbs/ 22 kg) 4 scoops
Large dogs (110lb/ 55 kg) 7 scoops