- PetKind LAMB TRIPE features 4 ingredients: Lamb Tripe, Water, Quinoa and a pinch of Açai Berry. That’s it!
- Highly palatable and packed with quality, real ingredients, this wet dog food is an excellent source of protein that includes gluten-free & grain-free Quinoa and the antioxidant booster, Açai Berry. Mix with dry or raw food.
- 100% Canadian Real & Whole Ingredients
- Lustrous and Healthy Skin+Coat
- Nutrition Booster; Free of Gums, Binders and Fillers
- Why Feed Green Tripe?
Green Tripe is exceptionally high in Unsaturated, high quality fat with health benefits, including Omega 3 & 6 essential fatty acids and Oleic Acid. This Omega 9 Fatty Acid helps burn fat reserves while providing intestinal health, and also contributes to diabetes prevention and a stronger immune system.
70% of protein in green tripe is composed of 7 major amino acids, providing incredible health benefits
Proline - Helps maintain sound muscles and joints as it is required for cartilage/collagen production. Supports immune response and wound healing.
Glutamic Acid - Important for brain functions such as message transferring. Helps metabolize sugars and fats required under high physical activity.
Aspartic Acid - A stamina booster and important generator of cellular energy and brain cells. Detoxifies body cells. Supports a strong immune system by aiding immunoglobulins and antibody production.
Alanine - A blood sugar regulator which helps trigger glucose release into blood stream, enabling rapid energy supply throughout the body. Involved in kidney stone prevention and urinary tract health.
Leucine - Promotes muscle recovery and repair after activity.
Glycine - Used for blood quality and is a key component of haemoglobin. Supports in transferring glucose into energy. Plays an important role in gene and DNA composition.
Arginie - Contributes to a healthy vascular and circulatory system.
Lamb Tripe, Water, Quinoa, Açai Berry
- Guaranteed Analysis:
Crude Protein: 8% (min)
Crude Fat: 5.5% (min)
Crude Fiber: 0.7% (max)
Moisture: 79% (max)
Ash: 1% (max)
Omega-6 fatty acids: 0.11% (min)
Omega-3 fatty acids: 0.45% (min)
Calorie Content: 119kg/100g, 471.24 Cal/can