- Nutrience infusion Dry Cat Food - Kitten Chicken is a Canadian made food, combining fresh, never frozen chicken, low-glycemic whole grains, vegetables, fruits, and nutrient-rich botanicals.
- Wholesome Fruits & Vegetables: Whole fruits and vegetables contain rich antioxidant and phytonutrient properties.
- Coconut Oil & Botanicals: A special botanical blend and coconut oil are used for their ability to provide multiple health benefits.
- Marine Source Omega-3: Salmon oil is used as the primary source to help support healthy brain development.
- Nutritional Supplements: Powerful prebiotics & probiotics provide a greater absorption of nutrients and promote a healthier digestive tract, while increased levels of glucosamine and chondroitin offer advanced hip & joint protection.
- Ingredients :
Deboned chicken, chicken meal, green peas, pearled barley, red lentils, steel cut oats, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), natural chicken flavour, freeze-dried chicken liver, salmon oil (natural source of DHA), sun-cured alfalfa meal, calcium carbonate, carrots, spinach, broccoli, pumpkin, butternut squash, blueberries, cranberries, pomegranate, apples, juniper berry extract, ginger, fennel, chamomile, peppermint leaf, licorice root, turmeric, coconut oil, vitamins (vitamin E supplement, vitamin A supplement, niacin, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid), minerals (zinc sulfate, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, ferrous sulfate, copper proteinate, copper sulfate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite), potassium chloride, salt, lecithin, choline chloride, chicory root extract, yeast extract, DL-methionine, L-lysine, rosemary extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium bifidum fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product.
All cats aren’t created equal. Your cat may require more or less food depending on age, activity level and environment. Simply start with our recommendations, adjust as needed and make sure to always have fresh water available.
Transitioning to Nutrience
It is important to gradually transition your dog from one food to another. Start with a proportion of 25% Nutrience to 75% old food. Slowly change the proportions over the next 5 to 7 days by gradually increasing the amount of Nutrience and decreasing the amount of the old food.
|Weight||Quantity / Day|
1kg / 2.2 lbs
3kg / 6.6 lbs
5kg / 11 lbs
7kg / 15.4 lbs
- Guaranteed Analysis:：
Crude Protein: min 36%,
Crude Fat: min 20%,
Crude Fiber: max 3.5%,
Moisture: max 10%,
Calcium: min 1.2%,
Phosphorus: min 0.9%,
Magnesium: min 0.1%,
Vitamin A : min 20000 IU/kg,
Vitamin D3 : min 1300 IU/kg,
Vitamin E : min 130 IU/kg,
Taurine : min 0.15%,
Omega-6 fatty acids*: min 4%,
Omega-3 fatty acids*: min 0.3%,
Total microorganisms*: min 120M CFU/lb,
Calorie Content (Calculated): 3935 kcal/kg
- For more details, please refer to: Nutrience infusion Dry Cat Food - Kitten Chicken 5Lbs