- I20 Nutram Ideal Solution Support® Skin, Coat and Stomach Dog Food is a Holistic, multi-beneficial, and nutrient-rich recipe that improves your pet’s wellness from the inside-out.
- Our Holistic approach starts with digestion through a special combination of easy to digest wholesome proteins, such as real Lamb, which combined with Pumpkin, a great fiber source, promotes the optimal environment for sensitive stomachs. Nutram's Optimum Combinations™ also provide the immune boosting properties of Salmon Oil, a rich source of anti-inflammatory EPA, and Rosemary, a powerful anti-oxidant, which promotes the right environment for beautiful skin and a shiny coat.
- You can be confident that your pet’s food is healing, wholesome and the ideal nutritional choice.
- Lamb for easily digestible protein; Rich in Omega-3s from flaxseed and salmon oil; Never any wheat, corn, potato or soy added
- 100% Canadian, Trusted in over 30 countries worldwide, Nutram recipes represent the finest Canadian quality through many decades of pet nutrition excellence.
Lamb Meal, Brown Rice, Pearled Barley, Rice, Whole Eggs, Lamb, Salmon Meal, Canola Oil (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Flaxseed, Salmon Oil, Dried Beet Pulp, Pea Fiber, Natural Flavor, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Potassium Chloride, Apples, Butternut Squash, Pumpkin, Broccoli, Salt, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Chicory Root Extract, Vitamins & Minerals (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Niacin (source of Vitamin B3), d-Calcium Pantothenate (source of Vitamin B5), Thiamine Mononitrate (source of Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (source of Vitamin B2), Beta-Carotene, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of Vitamin B6), Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Zinc Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Selenium Yeast), Dried Rosemary
- Guaranteed Analysis:
Crude Protein: 24% (min)
Crude Fat: 13% (min)
Crude Fiber: 4.5% (max)
Moisture: 10% (max)
Calcium: 1% (min)
Phosphorus: 0.8% (min)
Omega-6 fatty acids: 2.5% (min)
Omega-3 fatty acids: 0.9% (min)