- I19 Nutram Ideal Solution Support® Skin, Coat and Stomach Cat Food is a Holistic, multi-beneficial, and nutrient-rich recipe that improves your pet’s wellness from the inside-out.
- Our Holistic approach starts with easily digestible protein sources, also rich sources of important Omega fatty acids, to help promote healthy skin, while being easy on the digestive tract. This, combined with immune boosting properties of Salmon, a rich source of anti-inflammatory EPA, and Rosemary, a powerful anti-oxidant, allows Nutram's Optimum Combinations™ to promote the right environment for beautiful skin and a shiny coat.
- You can be confident that your pet’s food is healing, wholesome and the ideal nutritional choice.
- Chicken meal and salmon meal for easily digestible protein; Rich in Omega-3s from flaxseed and salmon oil; Never any wheat, corn, potato or soy added
- 100% Canadian, Trusted in over 30 countries worldwide, Nutram recipes represent the finest Canadian quality through many decades of pet nutrition excellence.
Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Rice, Pearled Barley, Salmon Meal, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Whole Eggs, Flaxseed, Natural Chicken Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Salmon Oil, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Dried Cranberries, Chicory Root Extract, Taurine, DL-Methionine, Vitamins & Minerals (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin (source of Vitamin B3), Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of Vitamin B1), d-Calcium Pantothenate (source of Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of Vitamin B6), Riboflavin (source of Vitamin B2), Beta-Carotene, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Zinc Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Iron Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Yucca schidigera Extract, Spinach, Celery Seeds, Peppermint, Chamomile, Turmeric, Ginger, Rosemary
- Guaranteed Analysis:
Crude Protein: 31% (min)
Crude Fat: 14% (min)
Crude Fiber: 4% (max)
Moisture: 10% (max)
Calcium: 1.3% (min)
Phosphorus: 1% (min)
Omega-6 fatty acids: 2.2% (min)
Omega-3 fatty acids: 0.7% (min)