Committed to making the world's best dog and cat foods, Orijen's NorthStar® kitchens are equipped with proprietary, state-of-the art fresh meat processing technologies that allow higher fresh meat inclusions than any other dog or cat foods. Orijen has been preparing award-winning dog and cat foods in their own kitchens for over quarter century and they never outsource - Orijen doesn't make foods for anyone else and they don't allow anyone else to make their foods either. No other North American pet food brand can make this commitment. All fresh local ingredients are delivered to Orijen's kitchens daily, supplying nutrients in their freshest, most natural and nourishing form.
- ORIJEN FREEZE-DRIED DOG TREATS - TUNDRA: MADE WITH FRESH WILD BOAR, GOAT, VENISON AND ARCTIC CHAR
GENTLY FREEZE-DRIED, THESE DELICIOUS AND NUTRITIOUS TREATS ARE LOADED WITH A NATURAL SAVOURY TASTE YOUR DOG WILL LOVE.
- 100% meat, 100% natural. Our meats are delivered daily FRESH (refrigerated, without preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, without preservatives), then gently freeze-dried.
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey™ ratios of fresh meat, organs and cartilage provide a concentrated and natural source of virtually every nutrient your dog needs.
- Gently freeze-dried in our own kitchens without cooking or preservatives, to lock in natural, delicious goodness for a pure and tasty treat.
- Ingredients: Fresh wild boar liver (24%), fresh wild boar (24%), fresh goat liver (12%), fresh venison liver (12%) fresh goat (12%), fresh venison (12%), fresh arctic char (4%).
- Guaranteed Analysis:
Crude Protein: 45% (min)
Fat: 35% (min)
Crude Fiber: 1% (max)
Moisture: 5% (max)
- Warm Reminder: Are Orijen bags vacuum packed?
Contrary to popular belief, our bags are not vacuum packed. To keep our foods as fresh as possible, ORIJEN and ACANA foil lined bags are impermeable to oxygen transfer from the outside to the inside and vice versa. Once the bags are sealed, oxygen transfer is impossible.
Residual oxygen left in the bag when it is sealed depends on the amount of air pushed out by our air evacuation system (not to be confused with vacuum packing). Depending on how food enters the package, food density and ambient temperature, some bags will contain more air and some less.
While some of our packages will appear vacuumed and others not, the food in each bag will be equally fresh.
Above is reply from Orijen on official site regarding packaging. For details please visit: https://www.orijen.ca/faq
- For more details, please refer to: Orijen Freeze Dried Dog Food - Tundra 1.5oz