- Canagan Light, Senior & Sterilised is a special grain free cat food formulated by our experts to deliver nutrition, close to your cat's ancestral diet, with the correct ratio of protein to carbohydrate and a host of vegetables and botanicals. Perfectly suited for overweight, senior and sterilised cats.
- Packed with 75% nutritious animal ingredients, with the remaining 25% being made up from vegetables, botanicals, vitamins & minerals.
- Canagan Light, Senior & Sterilised cat food is a carefully balanced, nutrient dense formula will excite your cat's taste buds and give them the abundance of highly digestible protein demanded by their evolutionary needs.
- Made with freshly prepared deboned Scottish Salmon and Free Run Chicken, which is an excellent source of protein, vitamins, phosphorous and selenium which is good for the immune system, as well as sweet potato which is a highly digestible premium source of slow-release energy, rich in anti-oxidants and a great source of soluble fibre.
- Added seaweed provides a natural and valuable source of minerals which contain iodine to support thyroid function and control metabolism.
- Marigold stimulates white blood cell production and strengthens the immune system. Cranberry is rich in Vitamin C and helps promote a healthy urinary tract. Camomile is thought to reduce stress.
Freshly Prepared Deboned Free Range Chicken (23%), Dried Chicken (18%), Freshly Prepared Deboned Salmon (16%), Sweet Potato, Dried Salmon (10%), Potato, Dried Egg (3%), Chicken Fat (2%), Chicken Gravy (2%), Alfalfa, Salmon Oil (1%), Minerals, Vitamins, Cranberry, Apple, Carrot, Spinach, Seaweed, Fructooligosaccharides, Glucosamine (350 mg/kg), Chondroitin sulphate (240 mg/kg), Mannanoligosaccharides, Camomile, Peppermint, Marigold, Aniseed & Fenugreek.
- Guaranteed Analysis:
Crude Protein: 37% (min)
Fat: 16% (min)
Crude Fiber: 3% (max)
Moisture: 8% (max)
Ash: 9.5% (max)
Omega-6 fatty acids: 2.7% (min)
Omega-3 fatty acids: 1.6% (min)
Vitamin A: 25,000 IU
Vitamin D: 1,730 IU
Vitamin E: 322 IU